“Best SCUBA shop on the FL Panhandle”
Review of ScubaTech

ScubaTech
More attraction details
Owner description: ScubaTech is a full service SCUBA Diving facility. Offering SCUBA Diving and Snorkeling trips, instruction, retail sales, equipment rental, equipment service, air/nitrox fills and out of country travel. Store Hours: 8AM-5PM EVERYDAY
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I spent a week in Destin, FL May 2014 with the intent to SCUBA dive all week. I was refered to Scuba Tech by another shop that didn't have any availability on their boat. Thanks for the referal! I have been diving for years and been in a lot of shops and on a lot of boats but its rare to find a place as friendly and knowledgeable as Scuba Tech. The Shop personnel were fun and helpfull and the boat crew the best! Did every dive with them and will certainly be coming back. You can't go wrong with this shop and it's crew. Great price, great people and most of all the most fun I've had diving in a long time.

Jerry from MS

Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Great experience with the family and even got to see Dolphins! The guide was so nice and respectful to all of us on board. Hopefully coming back in the mere future!

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Recently PADI certified by ScubaTech with instructor, Greg Christie. Professional service and patient teaching. Both Marianne and Greg helped me select all my equipment and I know I will return to do more dives and continuing education. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Diane B
Reviewed 25 January 2014

Our family and friends (7 total divers) utilized this dive shop while on vacation in Destin. The service was absolutely amazing. Our untimely vacation occurred during some bad weather in the area. We tried numerous times to shore dive off the jetties but the visibility was very poor which subsequently led to little/ no bottom time- the dive shop worked with us on each of our attempts and reimbursed most/ all of the rental and tank fees. This certainly is indicative of a dive shop that has not put making a dollar ahead of their patrons enjoyment and satisfaction.

We also went on one of their dive trips and the crew and boat were perfect. Very knowledgeable staff who made the entire trip fun. I will certainly use this dive shop for all future dive trips to Destin.

Scuba Tech thanks for a great and memorable time!!!

2  Thank JMullin2760
Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

The crew at ScubaTech has no rivals on the panhandle. These folks are indeed the best. We will always make an effort to dive from the Sea Cobra, even if it means driving over from Panama City. Carla, Nancy and Mary Ann have the best operation and safest boat in the area.

2  Thank bitbrain