“Great Scuba Instructor”
Review of ScubaTech

ScubaTech
More attraction details
Owner description: ScubaTech is a full service SCUBA Diving facility. Offering SCUBA Diving and Snorkeling trips, instruction, retail sales, equipment rental, equipment service, air/nitrox fills and out of country travel. Store Hours: 8AM-5PM EVERYDAY
Reviewed 26 May 2014

My son and I went to Scuba Tech for our Referral dive this past weekend. We had a great time. The staff was very helpful and really made my son, who's 14, feel comfortable in the Gulf since this was his first dive. Our instructor, Rabbi, went above and beyond helping him during his certification process. Saturday we made our first dive on Navarra Beach and the water was great and there was so much to see. Sunday we launched from the Scuba Tech boat and the staff on the boat was also great. I've never had such a nice crew to work with. We will be making more dives with this group in the future. Again, hats off to Rabbi and the Scuba Tech crew for making my sons scuba experience memorable.

Andrew B.
Memphis, TN

Reviewed 26 May 2014

I am a commercial diver, of 20 years experience, but no PADI qualification. My daughter is PADI qualified, and lives close to Destin. So we tried the Discover diving experience by ScubaTech. The crew were extremely helpful, experienced and very courteous. I enjoyed every minute. I am considering getting my PADI, next time I come back. Might even ask them for a job ?

Reviewed 25 May 2014

I spent a week in Destin, FL May 2014 with the intent to SCUBA dive all week. I was refered to Scuba Tech by another shop that didn't have any availability on their boat. Thanks for the referal! I have been diving for years and been in a lot of shops and on a lot of boats but its rare to find a place as friendly and knowledgeable as Scuba Tech. The Shop personnel were fun and helpfull and the boat crew the best! Did every dive with them and will certainly be coming back. You can't go wrong with this shop and it's crew. Great price, great people and most of all the most fun I've had diving in a long time.

Jerry from MS

Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Great experience with the family and even got to see Dolphins! The guide was so nice and respectful to all of us on board. Hopefully coming back in the mere future!

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Recently PADI certified by ScubaTech with instructor, Greg Christie. Professional service and patient teaching. Both Marianne and Greg helped me select all my equipment and I know I will return to do more dives and continuing education. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Diane B