“Best Scuba in Destin”
Review of ScubaTech

ScubaTech
Ranked #12 of 191 Outdoor Activities in Destin
More attraction details
Owner description: ScubaTech is a full service SCUBA Diving facility. Offering SCUBA Diving trips, instruction, retail sales, equipment rental, equipment service, air/nitrox fills and out of country travel. Store Hours: 8AM-5PM EVERYDAY
Reviewed 30 May 2014

No Questions Asked, these guys are the Best. Love them. When I get to Destin for Scuba again, they are the only ones I call. Have never had a bad experience.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"flounder"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Rabi was our Master diver. He was great. Awesome personality. Will go with them again. Was our first time diving on the gulf coast. Vis was about 30'.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

My son and I went to Scuba Tech for our Referral dive this past weekend. We had a great time. The staff was very helpful and really made my son, who's 14, feel comfortable in the Gulf since this was his first dive. Our instructor, Rabbi, went above and beyond helping him during his certification process. Saturday we made our first dive on Navarra Beach and the water was great and there was so much to see. Sunday we launched from the Scuba Tech boat and the staff on the boat was also great. I've never had such a nice crew to work with. We will be making more dives with this group in the future. Again, hats off to Rabbi and the Scuba Tech crew for making my sons scuba experience memorable.

Andrew B.
Memphis, TN

Reviewed 26 May 2014

I am a commercial diver, of 20 years experience, but no PADI qualification. My daughter is PADI qualified, and lives close to Destin. So we tried the Discover diving experience by ScubaTech. The crew were extremely helpful, experienced and very courteous. I enjoyed every minute. I am considering getting my PADI, next time I come back. Might even ask them for a job ?

See more reviews
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I spent a week in Destin, FL May 2014 with the intent to SCUBA dive all week. I was refered to Scuba Tech by another shop that didn't have any availability on their boat. Thanks for the referal! I have been diving for years and been in a lot of shops and on a lot of boats but its rare to find a place as friendly and knowledgeable as Scuba Tech. The Shop personnel were fun and helpfull and the boat crew the best! Did every dive with them and will certainly be coming back. You can't go wrong with this shop and it's crew. Great price, great people and most of all the most fun I've had diving in a long time.

Jerry from MS