“Go in the morning ”
Review of Xtreme H2o Sports

Xtreme H2o Sports
More attraction details
Owner description: At Xtreme H2o Watersports we offer the best prices in destin for:Parasail - Dolphin Tours via Wave Runner - Pontoon Boats - Jet SkiDon’t You think you should get the Jet Ski / Waverunner for the entire time you paid for it! We DO! That’s why we offer NO IDLE TIMES! Take off from our launch and keep on moving! We recommend that you call a day ahead for reservations at the begining of your trip! Don't let bad weather spoil your fun. We also accpet walk up cusomters as well! Reservations will guarantee That when you arrivewe will have the Xtreme H2o Parasail, dolphin tour via waverunners, jet ski OR Pontoon boat rentals waiting for you so you don't have to wait on them.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Riding the 2018 Yamaha jet skis were lots of fun but we never seen anything. If you plan on scheduling do the earliest time you have a better chance of seeing dolphins.

All reviews
"two hours"
"lots of fun"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

This was my first time parasailing and I am scared of heights so thought of it as a good way to conquer my fears and have a great time. The crew was knowledgeable and personable. We did have to wait 45 minutes after our scheduled time to get on the boat so just plan for that. We had to wait on the rest of the people to get there. We rode with 3 other groups. I’m not sure it helped my fear of heights but it was a good experience and we had a lot of fun.

1  Thank lbyrd2
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

I went there with my son in July and what a nightmare. The jetski died in the middle of the bay. Slowest people working their I've ever seen. Had to walk back to out cat at a remote parking lot because the shuttle driver disappeared for some reason. Terrible.. use another company to rent from..

2  Thank williamkn
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

We rented a pontoon boat on our visit. Staff very helpful with setup. We got to crab island and discovered radio was not working. Called office. They purchased a Bluetooth speaker from Target and brought directly to our boat. That's customer service. Highly recommend.

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

They say show up an 30 min early and they mean it. Most young riders will have to take a test. And then you'll have to sit through a long safety brief coveting the things you just took a test over.

The "3 person" waverunners are limited to 350 lbs, so 1 adult and 2 small kids is about it.

These complaints are probably true of any waverunner place in NW FL, but it was a little irritating.

That said, they were flexible about a rain delay and not complaining that we came back about 10 min late.

Equipment was very good condition and ran well. They claim their craft Wil go 50 mph and I believe it. Water wad mot smooth enough to full test, but I believe it.