“Best first time Parasailing EVER”
Review of Harbor Watersports

Harbor Watersports
Reviewed 12 May 2011

The team "Double D" (Dustin & Dave) were amazing..!! They made it safe and fun for my first time..!! They knew exactly what to do and made sure we were safe the whole time.. It was the best day of my life.. I would highly recommend going there.

4  Thank gymnastgirl1011

Reviewed 11 May 2011

I've been coming to Destin for the last 15 years now and we found this place located right across the street from Motel 6 on the harbor. My wife and I, along with our kids, rented a pontoon boat, it was BRAND NEW AND VERY CLEAN, unlike some other boats I've rented on the harbor. Plus a driveway that I could drive my truck down to unload our gear on the pontoon. A couple days later we came back to do some parasailing and had a blast!!!! I will definitely be a returning customer at Harbor Watersports from here on out.

6  Thank RickATL1960
Reviewed 11 May 2011

Harbor Watersports is a new to Destin but they have gone all out!!! They have the nicest equipment in Destin, clean and new pontoon boats and waverunners, and one of the most experienced Parasail crew in town. They have clean restrooms and a nice paved ramp to drive your car down to the dock to unload your coolers and stuff to load on the pontoon boat... NO CARRYING EVERYTHING DOWN FLIGHTS OF STAIRS!!!! I would recommend anyone to check it out... if you go once, I promise you'll be back there again and again.

7  Thank Fun_guru2000