“Watersports in the panhandle.”
Review of Harbor Watersports

Harbor Watersports
Los Angeles, California
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Watersports in the panhandle.”
Reviewed 9 January 2013

We were visiting with family from St. Petersburg and New Orleans at the usual townhouses and enjoyed the gorgeous white sand community and its water attractions. Jetski, Parasail, and fishing boat trips were the diversions for us, the relatives, and the kids. Despite the heavy seaweed from a stormy sea we were in the water every day of the trip. There are gorgeous sunsets, dolphins and manatees, and very warm ocean water perfect for long swims and snorkeling for hours.

Humble, Texas
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Fun fun!”
Reviewed 14 July 2012

My husband and I took our 4 year old on a wave runner. We had so much fun! The only downfall was the location. It took 30 minutes (coming in and coming out) of our 1 hour time to get in and out of the harbor. We had so much fun at Crab Island...it's a must go to location!

Myersville, Maryland
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Treated my wife and kids like gold”
Reviewed 2 July 2012

My wife decided she wanted to go parasailing and convinced my 7 & 9 year old to do it too. I went along for the ride. Very pleasant experience from start to finish. The staff members were all very congenial and went out of their way to ensure a good time. Everyone enjoyed the experience. My one issue is that apparently the crew members work for tips - I felt like the price of the ride was enough but ended up coughing up an additional $20 so the guys didn't get shorted. They were not pushy about it at all; in fact they never mentioned it - but there were signs posted on the boat to that effect.

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great staff and excellent equipment”
Reviewed 29 June 2012 via mobile

Rented a pontoon boat for a half day. Easy paperwork, helpful staff, and a practically brand new boat made for a great experience.

San Antonio, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't Parasail Anywhere Else!”
Reviewed 23 June 2012

My wife, my son, and I went Parasailing on 11 June 2012 with Harbor Watersports. Justin, Nathan, and everyone at Harboer Watersports made it the highlight of our vacation to Destin. To begin with they were very friendly and extremely concerned with our safety. They made sure we knew exactly what to do to have a blast with out getting hurt. Once we got started it was such a thrill. We went faster, higher, and stayed longer than anyone else on the gulf. They took us over 480 feet! The view was fantastic. And get this...their rates are $10 cheaper than every other place in Destin! Do not go parasailing with anyone else!

1 Thank ardash525