“Good location for rentals”
Review of Harbor Watersports

Harbor Watersports
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Fair prices for very good equipment. Good location, and friendly staff. Really enjoyed being able to get out in the harbor. Recommend the more people the better, to help share the cost.

Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

I went down to Destin telling myself I wasn't ready for parasailing . We took the dolphin tour on jet skis in the morning and when we got back we decided to take the parasailing trip too. The parasailing was really an enjoyable experience and although the guy driving the boat wouldn't have won a popularity contest I was very impressed with how careful he was. That made me feel a lot more at ease with going up because I was the second group that went up that trip. I felt like we really got our money's worth out of both trips although we didn't see any dolphins on the dolphin tour until right when we were about to come back in which really couldn't be blamed on the guide at all. I would definitely recommend these people for both parasailing and dolphin tours. The facilities were very clean and near and the personnel seemed very professional and responsible both at the office and out on the boat.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

Went parasailing! Dustin and Jarhead were amazing Tour guides/Crew! On the way out to parasail we ran into a school of dolphins. We stopped and got lots of Pics! They even tried to get some underwater for me! The parasailing was fun relaxing....even the dip into the water! They took lots pics of us while we were in the air and we bought the sims card for only $20. Each group is on a separate Card. Afterwards we got to hang back and talk with the guys about some of the things they see in the water. Its a must do!!! THese guys are great!

Reviewed 9 September 2013

Last year, 2012, we went with another company for parasailing and I'm glad we decided to give Harbor Watersports a try! We were far from disappointed! We had a party of 9 (6 adults and 3 children). While we only had 4 definite parasailers, they were nice enough to allow the others to be spectators. I can't remember the names of the captain and his assistant, but they were AWESOME!! We had the best experience!
We opted out of the $20 photo package and took our own camera. We got some great shots but I somewhat regret it because their photos were clearer.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

Waves to yourself! Dolphin sightings! Great price and area. Kid friendly. We had a blast, stayed out for two hours and didn't wanna come back in!