“Nice staff.”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Nice staff.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

We did the two hour jet ski rental. The man at the dock told us where they do the dolphin tour. We had a great time. Staff very helpful and friendly.

1 Thank AnnissaLJones

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

My 11 yr old wanted to parasail so bad and I won't lie...I was very nervous but we found a deal on TripShock and decided to go for it. The girls at the front desk were very kind and patient and our guides were awesome. It was soooooo much fun and something I will definitely do again! We purchased a photo package for $20 and reviewed a SIM card with our pics on it. All around great deal. Well worth the price!

Brownsville, Tennessee
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

My daughters parasailed and I just rode the boat but it was so much fun. Blake and boat driver appeared to be very experienced and safety conscious while making sure the guests were having a good time. Booked this online the night before and saved $20 per person compared to the other places we had looked at. Had a horrible experience with renting wave runners at FudPuckers in Ft. Walton Beach, wish I had known about this place first. Also would recommend the picture package, for $20 they take pictures from the start of the sail to the end. You get a memory card that you can make as many copies as you want with and they were good pictures too. The girl who checked us in was very sweet and knowledgable also. Would highly recommend Harbor Watersports to others who are visiting the area.

Ocean Springs, Mississippi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First Class "WHO DAT NATION"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

These guys went out of the way way to make sure everyone had a good time. Staff at the store was very clear and accurate. When we were calling around, they didn't try to be deceptive about what happens. straight forward and just good people. I would recommend these guys to anyone looking for an honest and hardworking crew to put their family with.

1 Thank darrin r
Destin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very poor customer service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

I called to make a reservation and spoke with Todd. I had an ad stating in very plain print "we honor our competitors coupons". I was very rudely informed by Todd that he would not honor the coupon with no explanation. I asked to speak with the owner and he refused to give me contact information. Moral of the story is simple... I would never entrust my children to a company that conducts business in this way. If you treat customers this way I'm sure you cut corners too that may be unsafe!!!

2 Thank Cg8130