We always brag about breakfast at Embassy Suites and we were delighted to get one Mirmar Beach.FL. This morning I had Grits, Eggs, Hash Browns and bacon off the steam bar. It was all luke warm and the grits were lumpy. There was no cook present so I went up front to ask why. The Desk clerk Jill said there should be somebody back there. When I returned I order an egg omelet which was fair. When I asked for pancakes I was directed to covered hotbox. The pancakes were rubbery and tough. I have reservations about including this as our getaway spot next year.
Had the front desk offered to have something fresh made I would not be writing this complaint. We love the hotel and I hope it can be fixed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Destin - Miramar Beach is an all-suite hotel featuring amenities designed to pamper our guests: We are across the street from the gorgeous Gulf of Mexico with a private beach access, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast daily, complimentary Evening Reception nightly, Complimentary wired and wireless internet. Check in 4pm / Check out is 11am. Age Restrictions 25 to checkin. We are across the street from our lovely beach. 100 yards from our front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Destin - Miramar Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Destin - Miramar Beach Hotel Destin
- Destin Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Destin - Miramar Beach Florida