We spent 4 days at the Embassy Suites in Destin, Florida over the long New Year's weekend. Besides having very reasonable prices, their complimentary breakfast was excellent every day including made-to-order omelets. Grits, oatmeal, fruit, pastries, and pancakes were all good quality. The 2-hour Happy Hour from 5:30 - 7:30 PM includes free drinks and some munchies. The beach is just across the street (with a private access), and you can walk for miles!
The weather was cooperative this year (70 degrees and sunny), but the large atrium with trees, couches, and skylight was perfect for the wet cold weather we had there last year.
The staff was always friendly and helpful, including good suggestions for restaurants. I expect we'll be going there again next New Year's!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Destin - Miramar Beach is an all-suite hotel featuring amenities designed to pamper our guests: We are across the street from the gorgeous Gulf of Mexico with a private beach access, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast daily, complimentary Evening Reception nightly, Complimentary wired and wireless internet. Check in 4pm / Check out is 11am. Age Restrictions 25 to checkin. We are across the street from our lovely beach. 100 yards from our front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Destin - Miramar Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Destin - Miramar Beach Hotel Destin
- Destin Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Destin - Miramar Beach Florida