We changed our reservation so many times and each time I called to add a day the staff was very accomodating and was even able to secure my rate of $121 even though the rate had went up to $267 on one of the days we added (I called the reservation line and they wanted to charge me the higher rate but when I called the hotel directly they were happy to save us money). Overall, the customer service was fantastic throughout our stay.
The hotel is right across the street to a beautiful quiet beach (not overcrowded like SanDestin Hilton). The pool at the hotel is not a huge pool but perfect especially if you have small kids, there is a wide stairway into the pool that allows them to have room to play.
The evening Cocktail reception is AWESOME, we loved hanging out and drinking complimentary Margaritas and "Jim's Punch" (Jim is the Bartender). Definitely was a great way to end the evening.
My least favorite part of the hotel was the breakfast, everything was pretty bland and flavorless so I would recommend eating from the omlette station. The rotation is non-existent so they offer the same hot food items everyday. However, various fruit, pastries, cereals, oatmeal, and juice are offered. Even though the breakfast was my least favorite, the amount of money we saved over 5 days by eating breakfast at the hotel was around $250 so definitely a good savings.
The customer service at this hotel is top-notch. We had some family drive in last minute to have a beach day, they ended up staying really late and the size of our room was enough to accomodate the extra quests. The living room is very large and with the pull-out sofa, two adults were able to sleep comfortably with a baby in the hotel provided Playpen. This trip went very smoothly and the staff *especially* the house-keeping staff went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable, had everything we needed including extra towels everyday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Destin - Miramar Beach is an all-suite hotel featuring amenities designed to pamper our guests: We are across the street from the gorgeous Gulf of Mexico with a private beach access, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast daily, complimentary Evening Reception nightly, Complimentary wired and wireless internet. Check in 4pm / Check out is 11am. Age Restrictions 25 to checkin. We are across the street from our lovely beach. 100 yards from our front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Ebookers, Expedia, TravelUp and Hilton Hotels Direct so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Destin - Miramar Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Destin - Miramar Beach Hotel Destin
- Destin Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Destin - Miramar Beach Florida