Rooms need updating. Gulf view is between buildings across street. My kids (9 and 7) weren't as excited as our stay in Pensacola. In a nice quaint area, unfortunately traffic to anywhere else is almost unbearable. Walk to beach isn't bad, but beach has a very narrow amount of sand. Breakfast and evening reception is very good and balance out some of the shortcomings. Our main goal of this vacation was the beach and I think there are better options in better areas for beach going.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Destin - Miramar Beach is an all-suite hotel featuring amenities designed to pamper our guests: We are across the street from the gorgeous Gulf of Mexico with a private beach access, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast daily, complimentary Evening Reception nightly, Complimentary wired and wireless internet. Check in 4pm / Check out is 11am. Age Restrictions 25 to checkin. We are across the street from our lovely beach. 100 yards from our front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Destin - Miramar Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Destin - Miramar Beach Hotel Destin
- Destin Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Destin - Miramar Beach Florida