Embassy Suites by Hilton Destin - Miramar Beach
Sleep Inn(Destin)
  • Pool
  • Pool
1,591 results
All reviewsevening receptionacross the streetsurf hutmiramar beachcooked to order breakfastprivate accesshappy houroutlet mallfree breakfastvery nice hotelfamily vacationspring breakjimatriumhousekeepingoutletssand
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 April 2013

This Embassy Suites is extremely old, dated, and dirty. If you are looking for a hotel that has a "Daytona Beach spring break" feel to it, then this is your spot! The towels aren't white, they are more of a dingy-gray, and they are really thin and worn out. (I have better car-washing towels than these.) The carpet is dirty, the walls are scuffed up, and the sheets on my bed had a stain on them. The condition of the bathtub is almost not believable...the bottom of it is almost rusted through. I cannot believe this is a Hilton property. I understand, by reading other posts, that this hotel will be going through a renovation soon (and it cannot be soon enough), but it isn't that difficult to provide clean & fresh towels, clean & fresh linens, and clean carpet.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank RikS794
EmbassySuitesDestin, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Destin - Miramar Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2013

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I sincerely apologize that we were unable to meet expectations or ours. I am actively working with our housekeeping staff regarding the cleanliness issues and amenity quality to ensure this does not happen again. I hope that if your travels bring you back to the area that you will consider staying with us again. Thank you again; I appreciate your honest feedback.

Reviewed 1 April 2013

We had a slight problem getting the right room the first night. Peggy the manager did right and rest of the stay was a breeze. Clean room, surprisingly good food in the Calypso Café. My wife is gluten free and Ericka did a great job with that. Good omelets for breakfast are included in the price. Generous happy hour and very close to white sandy un-crowded beaches.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
EmbassySuitesDestin, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Destin - Miramar Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your stay with Embassy Suites Destin on Trip Advisor. We really appreciate your comments and I have forwarded to Peggy and Erika. We get such joy when our guests have had a great stay with us. We look forward to your next visit and if I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed 29 March 2013

I love Embassy Suites because of their made to order breakfasts and evening manager's receptions. It was cold during our stay but we did some sightseeing and went next door to the outlet mall. The price of this Embassy Suites was lower than the others we stayed in during our 5 week trip in February and March and I felt this was because Destin is cooler at this time of the year. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
EmbassySuitesDestin, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Destin - Miramar Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2013

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor. As you atated, we have the best of all, gorgeous beaches, huge selection of dining areas including our Calypso Cafe and lots of shopping. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return visit. Stay tuned for our renovation. Have a great week.

Reviewed 27 March 2013

Overall a good value with good amenities. Great breakfast but manager reception snacks could be better. Very disappointed that the pool was not heated as advertised. (When it was 50 degrees outside all week long!!)

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank alicia m

We're so glad you had an overall good stay. However, I'm sorry that the complimentary Evening Reception snacks were not quite what you were expecting and regret that the pool was not heated during your stay. Thank you for your suggestions on how we can improve our services and we hope you'll give us another chance in Destin.

Reviewed 26 March 2013

Our 2nd stay here met expectations with the amenities a very good value at this season.
notwithstanding the boistrous spring breakers this was again a pleasant experience.
the senior rate directly from the hotel was a greater savings than any internet reservation service or other source of booking we found anywhere.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
EmbassySuitesDestin, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Destin - Miramar Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our property via TripAdvisor. I appreciate your feedback on our suites and value and will use your comments as we continue to evolve to best meet and exceed our guests' expectations. Have a lovely day.