“My experience”

Ranked #5 of 39 Hotels in Destin
Jacksonville,NC, United States
“My experience”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I have stayed at this location for a number of times now, and each time my experience is very great. I would recommend this hotel to all my friends. I was extremely satisfied with my overall experience and look forward to my next visit to the hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

EmbassySuitesDestin, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Destin - Miramar Beach, responded to this review, 14 October 2013
We love our returning guests, our Embassy family. Thanks for the remarks on Trip Advisor. We look forward to seeing you again soon and if we can be of assistance, please contact the hotel directly.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (186)
atlanta, United States
Reviewed 8 October 2013

location is great, you can walk to the beach - they even have their own boardwalk across the street. everything was clean and staff were great and very helpful. plus free breakfast and even cocktails. this is definitely a great hotel to stay at in destin. easy parking as well.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for commenting on Trip Advisor regarding your stay with us. We all get great pleasure when we know that our guests have enjoyed themselves at our property. We look forward to your return visit.
Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay we were there 3 nights. The beach is very close. The food was ok. I was expecting awesomeness because of the reviews the food lacked seasoning. Happy hour was cool. Overall we had a great time.

• Stayed October 2013
I are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am surprised about the food, because we generally get rave reviews. I do hope that you choose to stay with us again in the future. If I can be of assistance, please contact me directly. Have a great week.
Mandeville, Louisiana
Reviewed 6 October 2013

The room, service, and location were lovely. Only criticism was that the upholstery of the sofa bed was worn. Breakfast buffet was more than ample. The low flow shower head was disappointing, but there was plenty hot water. The ice machine was empty, but the bartender filled our bucket. Overall, one of the nicest stays we've had at an Embassy across the country.

• Stayed October 2013
Thank you so much for your comments on Trip Advisor. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We do have a major renovation scheduled for the end of this year, which we are all very excited about. If I can be of assistance for a future reservation, please feel free to contact me directly.
Carterville, Illinois
Reviewed 4 October 2013

So many great things about this hotel. Very close and easy beach access, great and varied breakfast, manager reception every evening, very friendly staff, clean room and hotel. A great place to stay. Will definitely stay at this hotel on our next trip to Destin.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

EmbassySuitesDestin, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Destin - Miramar Beach, responded to this review, 5 October 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your trip to Embassy Suties Destin on Trip Advisor. I do love this site, real stories from real people. We have scheduled a major upgrade of our hotel later this year and we are all very excited about this. We look forward to your return visit.
Champaign-Urbana, Illinois
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Everything was excellent at the embassy suites. My friends and I had a great time.... breakfast flow was good and enjoyed the manager's reception. Clean -positive...:) We used the pool and whirl pool- hot...
lobby area was reasonble quiet at night... greeted with lemon water on Friday check in but didn't see it for the rest of the weekend.

we loved the outlet mall...and being close to highway 98....

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
I am so happy that you and your friends had a great time. You picked a great time to come, almost like having the beach to yourself. The lemon water in the lobby is a new amenity that we have started and I appreciate your comments. We look forward to your return visit. Have a great weekend.
palatka, United States
Reviewed 1 October 2013

nice place would like to come back sometime wish it was a little closer too the beach and that it was not so noisy at night other thin that a nice stay. It is well located and close too the main road but could use a better sign on 98 to show where it's at hard to find.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for sharing your stay with us on Trip Advisor. Our private beach access is 100 yards from our hotels front door, so it is really not that far, but I wish we were right on the beach also. :) We look forward to your return visit.