Embassy Suites by Hilton Destin - Miramar Beach
Ranked #6 of 39 Hotels in Destin
El Dorado, Kansas
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Lovely hotel. Free parking. Easy beach access. Staff was so polite and helpful. Wonderful free breakfast and complimentary evening drinks and snacks. Close to wonderful shopping and restaurants. Family oriented.

Room Tip: 3rd or 4th floor with ocean view
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
EmbassySuitesDestin, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Destin - Miramar Beach, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
Perfect is a great description, thanks for the kind words. The water on the Gulf has been gorgeous this August. We are always glad to see our friends at Eglin Air Force base. I hope that your travel brings you back this way soon.

Rich Johnston

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (187)
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I stayed here in a recent trip to Eglin AFB, great location, nice beach access. The cocktail hour was great with snacks and pints. The breakfast opened on time and was very good. Parking was great, traffic is a easy and I would stay here again.

Room Tip: great beach location
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
EmbassySuitesDestin, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Destin - Miramar Beach, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
Jeremy, Thanks for choosing to stay with us. I think that we are a great choice when it comes to restaurants, the beach and shopping. When you combine that with the Suites, Breakfast and Evening Reception it makes us an even greater value. We are so glad that you had a good stay at the hotel. When you travell our way again we would love for you to stay with us again.

Jackson, Mississippi
Reviewed 11 August 2014

This hotel was awesome for our family of 5 plus grandparents. The beach was easily accessible and there was a great restaurant (Surf Hut) across the street. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for beach access. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. I would stay there again. Also the breakfast omelets were awesome.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
I’m glad that you had such a great time in Destin. I have to agree we have an awesome staff. The Embassy Suites Breakfast is hard to beat, the best in the industry. Come back and see us soon.

Miramar Beach, Florida
Reviewed 9 August 2014

This is an extremely clean and updated hotel. It looks as if all the rooms have been renovated/completely remodeled in the past year or so. It also seems that the staff at this hotel is wonderful also. Melinda (I believe she is a Guest Services Manager) is wonderful and exceeded my expectations of customer service when helping me with my reservations and fixing a problem that came up with my reservation. Mona is also a very friendly person to encounter upon your arrival to the hotel. Everything seems wonderful here and it is our second stay this month! We will definitely come back to this location next time we're in Miramar Beach!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Wow two times this month! Thanks for staying with us again. I will be sure to show Melinda and Mona your comments. We have a great staff and making sure that your stay is the best it can be is what we strive for. I appreciate your business stop by and say Hi next time that you are in town!

Generak Manager
springfield, United States
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Very clean hotel, close to stores and restaurants!! Highly recommend this Embassy. Beds very comfy, rooms quiet our family of 4 never had a problem with the room or hotel. We were kind of concerned about the beach access but it was great all the hotel guest were there not a public beach, bring your own chairs and umbrella they rent for $40 a day We will always come back to the Embassy when we are in Destin

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

EmbassySuitesDestin, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Destin - Miramar Beach, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
We love hearing that the families staying with us had a great time! I agree, we are located in a great area and lucky to have so many close options. The beach service is a nice option if you don't want (or have room) to pack the chairs and umbrella for the trip. I hope that your travels bring you back our way!

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Not directly on the ocean, but right across the street. Beautiful lobby. Fantastic complimentary breakfast! Nice nightly evening reception, although the bartender wasn't friendly at all; felt like you were bothering him! Otherwise, pretty nice, would stay again.....

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
I'm glad that you liked the hotel. We are lucky to have such a great location. The newly renovated rooms have made a big difference and we will be continuing to make improvements renovating the other areas over the next couple of years. Come back and see us again when you can!

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I stayed here a few weeks ago with a friend and what an excellent stay! The newly renovated rooms are very nice compared to what I experienced last year at this hotel. The hotel finally listened to the reviews of its customers on the badly needed renovations and they have exceeded expectations! I also had a great time at the managers reception and Jim the bartender did an excellent job behind the bar which is what I experienced last year during my stay. The one negative of the happy hour was that as Jim worked his butt off pouring drinks during the reception, there was an employee (maybe a manager but not sure) behind the bart that just stood there and never helped out once. The line was moving really fast but would have moved even faster if this person was helping out. All in all I had an excellent stay and definitely stay at this hotel again.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
EmbassySuitesDestin, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Destin - Miramar Beach, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
We love our repeat guests! I'm glad that you like the new rooms. This winter we are continuing with another round of improvements. We will be taking care of the guest hallway carpet, meeting rooms, pool area, fitness center and a few other areas. I cant wait to see in person what the designer has put on paper! Thanks for staying with us!