Me and some gal pals were there from 6/4/09 to 6/7/09 and we enjoyed the hotel very much. The breakfast in the morning was awesome and the free drinks were also good way to start the evening..Free. We utilized the free shuttle the hotel offers quite a bit and it can actually take you to most places...or at least within 5 miles. Just call when you’re ready to go back to the hotel and they come get you. The outlet mall is only minutes away and Destin Commons and Baytown Wharf aren't that far. I wish we had rented a car at least one day because the Marina Café (awesome seafood), AJ’s (fun outside bar) and the Donut Hole (great key lime pie) were too far away. James the desk guy was awesome! He was very helpful on if places were a good choice or not.
The beach was awesome and not very crowded or at least when we were there. The part of the beach we were on across from Embassy Suits, was mostly older people and families. The walk to the beach from the hotel wasn’t bad at all. You walk across the street and walk down a private walkway. We went to the beach almost every night too. We lucked out, there was a full moon while we were there and the ocean was beautiful but a little cool. Beware of the huge holes the kids dig during the day, you can’t see them at night and very easy to fall into. The beaches don’t close so you’re free to come and go as you please, watch out for the little crabs. We also hit the beach early in the morning and saw some dolphins but couldn’t see the sunrise because of the buildings. Overall it was a great experience and would stay again at the Embassy Suites again. With a bunch of girls you need the extra space.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Destin - Miramar Beach is an all-suite hotel featuring amenities designed to pamper our guests: We are across the street from the gorgeous Gulf of Mexico with a private beach access, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast daily, complimentary Evening Reception nightly, Complimentary wired and wireless internet. Check in 4pm / Check out is 11am. Age Restrictions 25 to checkin. We are across the street from our lovely beach. 100 yards from our front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, LoveHolidays, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Destin - Miramar Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Destin - Miramar Beach Hotel Destin
- Destin Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Destin - Miramar Beach Florida