Hilton Sandestin Beach, Golf Resort & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Free Internet
Embarc Sandestin(Miramar Beach)
2,773 results
All reviewsbunk bedsjunior suitesushi barbreakfast buffetself parkingpartial viewindoor poolper daybaytowne wharfoff seasonnice resortspring breakbring your ownfamily vacationwhite sandemerald coastocean front
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 June 2014

The hotels / rooms were nice, but the value is terrible. Wifi is extra, the outdoor restaurant closes at 8, it costs $45 to get an umbrella reserved (shouldnt that be part of the cost?), the private beach was too crowded, etc., etc. I recommend a value hotel and going to the State Park Beach (it is much nicer).

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Scott H
HSBGeneralManager, General Manager at Hilton Sandestin Beach, Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear Scott H,

We appreciate your feedback and regret that cost was of concern. We're reviewing our offerings to ensure we’re doing our best to provide quality amenity offerings and meet guest needs.

However, if we could assist you by finding other “value hotels” options in the area please let us know.

GARY BRIELMAYER I General Manager

Reviewed 21 June 2014

I attended a conference in Destin, Fl and stayed at the Hilton Sandestin Beach. The room was wonderfully spacious, with a wonderful view. The meals (breakfast, dinner, lunch) were also well prepared, attractive, and every serve was very focus on providing good customer service.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 June 2014

my husband and I drove to the Grand Canyon for our honeymoon. And in our way back to West Palm Beach he surprised me with this luxury beautiful amazing Hotel, when I got in I thought I was in a private country club I'm really amazed we've been traveling to a fancy hotels but this one is gorgeous the price $$$$ is worth it. the only bad thing is that you check in at 4pm and the check out is 1 o'clock I was a little bit disappointed by the time you check in and go upstairs its almost 6 o'clock so the Sun is gone. But everything else was great no complaints I really love it and you make sure that you have enough money to afford it but everything, the pool's the beach the room,

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Had a wonderful time at your beautiful beach front property. Plan to visit again in the future. Lovely hotel on a fabulous beach. Would recommend to all of my family and friends. Overall great vacation destination and experience.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Hotel restaurant staff was not very plesant to deal with. Very poor service from the waiters. I had to do self service with drinks. The sad thing is the restaurant was virtually empty. Neddless to say, I had breakfast down the street each morning. The remainder of the hotel staff was very pleasant to work with and I enjoyed my stay overall.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HSBGeneralManager, Director of Food & Beverage at Hilton Sandestin Beach, Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear Charles,

We certainly pride ourselves on giving excellent service. We want all of our Guests to enjoy the fabulous buffet that includes everything you can image, from freshly cut fruit each day to the wonderful Chef prepared Omelets and Waffle Station. Our house made bread and pastries from our award winning pastry Chef are a great start with a cup of freshly brewed Starbucks coffee.

We’ll take this opportunity to review your comments with our associates to insure it is a perfect experience!

ANGELINA COVINGTON I Director of Food and Beverage