We stayed the week of Fourth of July and it was our first visit to Sandestin. We did a lot of research on the hotel before we booked so we went in with the right expectations. It is not an all-inclusive or "value" hotel - it is a resort.
Our check in was fast thanks to the wonderful concierges and our room was upgraded at our request. We stayed on the top floor of the Spa Tower and the room was perfect for our family of four. The hotel is celebrating 30 years and recently underwent extensive renovations. The concierges told us everything we needed to know about the hotel and all of the events happening that week.
The hotel really went all out with family activities each day of the week. We participated in a big Fourth of July buffet dinner on the pool deck and received excellent service from the wait staff. The hotel sponsored an amazing fireworks show on the beach and we had front row seats on our balcony.
With two young children we loved that the hotel had everything we needed on site - plenty of restaurants, pools and amenities. They even have a shuttle that runs to Baytown Wharf so there is no need to battle Destin traffic. This made our trip stress-free traveling with two little ones.
We reserved beach chairs and an umbrella each day we were there and it cost $45/day. We felt that was fair considering you get beach "real estate" and you don't have to lug around chairs and an umbrella each day. My husband did some paddle boarding one day. What impressed us the most about the beach staff was that they remembered our names each day and were so helpful when we had questions.
The beach and water are beautiful and well cared for by the hotel as was the pool areas.
We lived our first stay and hope to bring back more family members and make this an annual trip. Thank you Hilton Sandestin!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort & Spa offers guests beachfront paradise with six restaurants, three bars, three pools, two whirlpools, four championship golf courses and Serenity by the Sea Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Southall Travel and TravelUp so you can book your Hilton Sandestin Beach, Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sandestin Beach, Golf Hotel Destin
- Hilton Sandestin Beach, Golf Resort And Spa
- Hilton Hotel Destin
- Hilton Destin
- Hilton Sandestin Beach Resort
- Sandestin Resort Hilton
- Hilton Sandestin Beach, Golf Resort & Spa Destin, Florida
- Destin Hilton