Hilton Sandestin Beach, Golf Resort & Spa
US$333
US$300
EmbassySuites.com
SummerPlace Inn Destin FL Hotel(Destin)(Great Value!)
US$265
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Destin(Destin)(Great Value!)
US$269
Hampton Inn & Suites Destin(Destin)(Great Value!)
US$239
Wingate by Wyndham Destin(Destin)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$204
US$286
US$256
Candlewood Suites Destin-Sandestin(Destin)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$278
US$265
Hotels.com
2,795 results
All reviewsbunk bedsjunior suitesushi barbreakfast buffetself parkingpartial viewindoor poolper daybaytowne wharfoff seasonnice resortspring breakbring your ownfamily vacationwhite sandemerald coastocean front
Reviewed 19 August 2014

This Hilton has Jr. suites that have a large two person bunk bed in the room that is additional space along with two queen beds so any family with four-5 kids will have enough space. Great pool and beach area and good food from snacking to fine dining all at hotel. Great baby-sitting service as well.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We really enjoyed our week at the Hilton Sandestin. We are a family of 5, with 3 kids under 8. The bunks in the family suite were a huge hit with the kids and our King bed was very comfortable. The location is great and I only regret not realizing that Baypointe across the highway was so cool until our last night! The beach is amazing though there is little 'service' to be had once you got down there. Yes you have to pay for chairs and an umbrella but that also gets you prime real estate. The service at the pools is also very limited but there are several ways to get your own food and drinks. The food outside is pretty lacking and should he better for the prices. Breakfast was good and they had plenty of options. My husband spends more nights in Hilton's than he does at home, so we did get coupons for that; however, we usually upgraded to get omelets.

Pros: location, kids club, breakfast, Starbucks

Cons: beach/pool svc, pool food

Tip: go across 98 to the little village for fun options for the kids!

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 18 August 2014

My family and stayed at the Hilton Sandestin to visit Destin for the very first time, my husband used Hilton points to pay for this hotel. We had a 4, 14, and 20 year old with us and the room was perfect, nicely equipped for all of those people. The room had a microwave and a fridge, which was nice to be able to heat milk and popcorn...and keep waters and liquids cold. We had a nice view, we just didn't spend any real time in the room. There were CVSs and Walgreens everywhere, so getting stuff is easy. My only complaint was that we had 5 people in the room and they only gave us 4 towels...and I when I called for more, I just never received them. I took some from the cleaning ladies the next day, but when they cleaned the room, they took the extra towels back, that was annoying!!! We had to pay for wifi, but if you park your own car in the back, you don't pay for parking.

The pool area was nice, food is expensive and so are the drinks. I saw a lot of people with coolers, which is smart. The beach is GORGEOUS, the sand is so powdery, I have not seen sand like that in a long time, the water was spectacular. The hotel was pretty full, we were there just like everyone else before school starts, so getting a chair by the pool was hit and miss, but we made due. This is not a place for people that want quiet time with no children around!! You've been warned! My daughters had a great time, the 20-year-old was a good sport, he went out at night with the car, but he said there was not really much happening. Probably because everyone was putting their kids to sleep and sleeping themselves.
We rented a pontoon boat from Luther's Pontoons, which was pricey, but worth it. We had dinner at the hotel, it's where the breakfast buffet is served, so it had zero ambiance....the food was fine, a glass of white wine was $10.....we ate there because they screwed something up and gave us a $100 voucher to eat at the restaurant, which was really sweet of them. The convenience was much appreciated, so we ordered pizza for the kids upstairs and we ate without them downstairs.....it was nice to get 1 hour of peace and quiet! haha So thank you, Hilton!

All in all, it was a wonderful vacation, my 4-year-old LOVED it and is still talking about it. I'd definitely like to go back to Destin, great place to go to with the family!!

Room Tip: Our room was 612 in the Emerald Towers, and we had a view of the ocean.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

This was my first experience with Destin, FL., so I was a bit overwhelmed with all of the sights. This hotel is gorgeous. We were fortunate enough to have a Junior Suite on the 13th floor which overlooked the ocean. We thoroughly loved the fact that when we woke on Saturday morning, we were able to watch the dolphins playing in the water!! That was the best morning starter, next to coffee from Starbucks...which was also in the hotel!! So, my quick review..ask for a high rise room. If you have children, the Junior Suites offer bunk beds as you enter the room. That was a bonus for us, as our kida are teens and none of us wanted to be in each others "space" while on vacation. The beach is fabulous. The pools were great. The bar staff were very friendly and funny. There were only a few things that i would nit pick on..the smell of the room as we entered was very strong and musty...the sliding door to the balcony was very difficult to open. The prices in the hotel are pretty ridiculous. I can understand paying a fair price on the rooms, but to pay for every single little thing is just nuts. I do recommend this establishment. My family are already talking of when we will be returning. We loved it!

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank combat_mama
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

This is the place to go for a real vacation! Our sleeping room was gorgeous and spacious (king suite), and, though pricy, the restaurants boast great food and service. My favorite part about our family trip here was going down to the beach early in the morning to play in the water. The ocean is crystal clear... and if the Oceanus not your bag, there are swimming pools EVERYWHERE, both indoors and out.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business