“Fantastic crab stuffed shrimp”

Dewey Destin Harborside
Ranked #23 of 303 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, View
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Alexandria, Louisiana, United States
“Fantastic crab stuffed shrimp”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

When never you go to Dewey Destins - make sure to wear a Tux & Evening Gown. Take advantage of the free Valet Parking.

Seriously - the road is full of potholes, this is a fishermans shanty with tables stretched out on the Pier & it is come as you are.
Name of the game is Seafood made right & delicious.
My advice - the stuffed Shrimp with bacon.
Crab patties are really good too.
Had a great meal & fun

Visited June 2014

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Beautiful view”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Great fried seafood place; excellent hushpuppies. Fried shrimp was delicious. The view of the bay makes it so pleasant while eating outdoors.

Visited May 2014
Memphis, Tennessee
“Don't Do Dewey Destin”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I was really excited about trying this place because I had heard of their reputation over the years. I was sooooo disappointed. It was terrible. The food was overpriced, overcooked, not seasoned, just awful. The view was gorgeous from where my fiancé and I sat. But if it wasn't for the wine and the seating we would have had the worst evening of our vacation due to this poor choice. Don't go there...Highly Overrated!!!!!! There are so many places in Destin that are far better. I would only recommend this place for drinks and scenery.

• Visited May 2014
Houston
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“FROZEN fish!!!”
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

Went here because several locals suggested it, guess we should have asked WHAT they ordered. Decided on the Mahi Mahi Destin and was surprised when their house fish arrived dried out and overcooked, because it's frozen. Totally ruined our dinner experience and the desire for fish the rest of the trip. The manager could have cared less that we sent THREE dishes back to the kitchen, and didn't even visit our table until we requested to speak to her. The waitress ended up getting chewed out for whatever reason, she was the only saving grace for the place. Save your money and go next door to Boshamps.

1 Thank Mfreeindeed
Carrollton, tx
“Standard food, nice view”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

The view from the patio was nice. It was nice to watch the activity in the harbor. Our server was excellent. I wanted the Parmesan fish, but didn't want mahi mahi so he suggested I sub a fish. I opted for grouper. It was a pricey ($29) substation, but that's my fault for not asking before I ordered it. The dish was very good, although I was thirsty the rest of the day since Parmesan is salty and the dish was loaded with it. But, as long as you're prepared to drink plenty of water, I would recommend it to any Parmesan lover!

Visited May 2014