“Love the location!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Harborside is my favorite place to be in Destin which is a plus for Dewey Destins. I had the grilled shrimp and fish which was very tasty! The service was good with the exception of getting my husband's order wrong. He ordered his food fried and it was brought to him grilled. The Kids shrimp ordered from the kids menu was some of the largest shrimp I have ever seen on a kids menu and the 10 yr old LOVED them. The fried crab claws are also very good and at a great price!! All in all very nice!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,131)

Reviewed 8 June 2014

When never you go to Dewey Destins - make sure to wear a Tux & Evening Gown. Take advantage of the free Valet Parking.

Seriously - the road is full of potholes, this is a fishermans shanty with tables stretched out on the Pier & it is come as you are.
Name of the game is Seafood made right & delicious.
My advice - the stuffed Shrimp with bacon.
Crab patties are really good too.
Had a great meal & fun

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Great fried seafood place; excellent hushpuppies. Fried shrimp was delicious. The view of the bay makes it so pleasant while eating outdoors.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I was really excited about trying this place because I had heard of their reputation over the years. I was sooooo disappointed. It was terrible. The food was overpriced, overcooked, not seasoned, just awful. The view was gorgeous from where my fiancé and I sat. But if it wasn't for the wine and the seating we would have had the worst evening of our vacation due to this poor choice. Don't go there...Highly Overrated!!!!!! There are so many places in Destin that are far better. I would only recommend this place for drinks and scenery.

Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

Went here because several locals suggested it, guess we should have asked WHAT they ordered. Decided on the Mahi Mahi Destin and was surprised when their house fish arrived dried out and overcooked, because it's frozen. Totally ruined our dinner experience and the desire for fish the rest of the trip. The manager could have cared less that we sent THREE dishes back to the kitchen, and didn't even visit our table until we requested to speak to her. The waitress ended up getting chewed out for whatever reason, she was the only saving grace for the place. Save your money and go next door to Boshamps.

1  Thank Mfreeindeed