We stayed in 717. Nice 2brm, 2bath unit. Owners easy to deal with. Based on similar units we've stayed in on the Gulf this was a bit pricey in comparison. The unit we were in had a SIDE view of the beach, nice view of the pool and overlooks the BBQ pit area. (Photos on VRBO were a tad misleading) The staff do a nice job of maintaining the cleanliness of the area. There are a few places to eat or buy ice cream within walking distance. The beach is VERY crowded as well as the pool area. Unless you are literally putting your chairs out at 7a each morning or purchase the beach chair rental service you will be far back. We brought beach chairs and placed them up in the surf. The condo complexes nearby did not have nearly the number of beach dwellers but you are not allowed to go to their section of the beach. There are NO SHELLS on this beach. If you like to look for shells there were virtually none. Beautiful sand and emerald coast water!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pelican Beach Resort and Conference Center and the Terrace at Pelican Beach are located in the heart of Destin. Pelican Beach Resort includes 340 gulf-front and gulf-view condominium units, 19 floor high-rise with 1 and 2 bedroom units. The Terrace includes 95 units lakefront views with 2 and 3 bedroom condominium units.Guests at either property can use the facilities at both, which include 3 large pools, one kiddie pool, two hot tubs, two fitness centers, two saunas, tennis, and an arcade/game room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Resorts of Pelican Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resorts Of Pelican Beach Hotel Destin
- Pelican Beach Resort Destin
- Resorts Of Pelican Beach Destin, Florida