“Excellent”

and up
Private Dolphin Tour on a Jet Ski from Destin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Conveniently located on the Destin Harbor in the heart of Destin, FL, we are Destin's premier watersports company. We offer a number of activities for folks vacationing in Destin. Our most popular activity is parasailing. When you parasail with us, you'll always be using the safe, modern equipment. As Destin's leading parasail company, our boat captain and parasail boat have passed extensive testing by the United States Coast Guard. Our affordable rates mean that anyone can fly high above Destin's emerald-blue waters. No experience whatsoever is required. We also offer boat rentals. Pontoon boat rentals are by far the most popular type of boat rentals we offer. You and your family or friends literally "own" the boat for an entire day. You get to go wherever you want without any supervision or direction from our team. Of course, in case of an emergency or if you need help, we're always on hand to come and get you immediately. Finally, Wet-n-Wild offers jet ski rentals and fishing charters. No matter what type of activity you choose, your time with us will be well spent. We go above and beyond to make sure every customer's time with us is the highlight of their vacation! Call us or visit our website to book a reservation today. If you book a parasailing trip, you automatically receive $40 off a pontoon boat rental so be sure to ask about this offer when you call.
“Excellent”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Rented a boat last year and jet skis twice this. The owners and crew are awesome! Equipment is top notch. Will likely not consider using anyone else! Super fun experience!!!!!

Visited July 2014

Huntsville, Alabama
“Family Fun In The Sun”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Rented a pontoon boat with my whole family! Great times! freindly staff! will definitely go back next visit!

Visited June 2014
Conway, Arkansas
“Best dolphin excursion hands down!!”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We used Wet and Wild a couple of years ago while in Destin. They had the best dolphin excursion by far! Our tour leader was awesome! He put us right on a mom and baby dolphin and we stayed with them for at least half an hour. I could have reached out and touched them they were so close! Our tour leader said we could stay with the dolphins or go "play" on the jet skis, it was up to us. We decided to "play" the rest of our tour! Our guy was great! He said we could go anywhere as long as he was in sight! He was so friendly and so much fun! They only take out a small group and the morning we went it was just my hubby and I, our son and his friend, and our leader. Loved that! We tried another place while we were in PCB the next year and we were very unhappy. We had to follow in a line right behind our leader and did not get to play at all and we saw one dolphin and it was very brief. The water was very hard to navigate because there were so many boats and waves. I thought we would turn over! I highly recommend these guys and we will be back!!

Visited June 2014
Newcastle, Oklahoma
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great time at a great price!”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

My wife and I just this afternoon rented a jet ski for 2 hours. The jet ski was a 2013 with low hours and was in great condition. Staff was polite and knowledgeable. Price was $15-20 hr cheaper than the others we priced. I would recommend!

Visited May 2014
Monroe, Louisiana
“fun fun fun experience”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

my husband & I rented the jet skis really loved the place, had a great experience & looking forward of doing it again soon. the customer service was excellent could not ask for better service

Visited September 2013