We stayed 7 nights from July 2 - 9, 2011 in unit 1004. We all liked Hidden Dunes and will stay again. Super clean and beautiful. Yes July 4th is packed but it was fun. We had a front row view of spectacular fireworks show right on the beach. We easily barbecued with no waiting for a gas grill because there were so many. The unit was well
appointed. The king sized bed was more comfortable than my bed at home. The washer/dryer was also better than my own. The kitchen was immaculate and had anything we needed. The whole property is beautiful. Super easy access to Silver Sands Outlet Mall and grocery store. I'm ready to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hidden Dunes Beach & Tennis Resort is nestled within a 27-acre, wooded area with beautiful beach front. The resort features Gulf-front condominiums, lakeside villas and Carolina cottages -- along with an excellent staff ready to fulfill your vacation needs. The onsite tennis center features six Rubico, clay courts, USPTA trained professionals and great activities and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hidden Dunes Beach & Tennis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hidden Dunes Beach & Tennis Hotel Destin
- Hidden Dunes Beach And Tennis Resort
- Hidden Dunes Beach & Tennis Resort Destin, Florida
- Hidden Dunes Destin