My family (and 2 friends) stayed here for a few days around the 4th of July last summer. We stayed in a ground-floor cottage. We loved the "jungle" atmosphere with palmetto plants and other foliage shading our screened patio. We were just a few hundred feet from the Cottage Pool, which was large, peaceful, and well-kept. We either walked to the beach or called for the shuttle. The walk was enjoyable, as we passed another pool and walked near the lake.
Our unit was nicely furnished (typical Florida condo) and well-equipped. The washer and dryer in the unit was a real asset!
The beach is gorgeous. Search for pics on f l i c k e r . c o m.
My only complaint (most would find this a plus) is that Hidden Dunes is not in the "thick of things" in Destin. My teens really want to be near all those other teens near Shoreline Towers. Oh, well, I'll keep this place as my retreat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hidden Dunes Beach & Tennis Resort is nestled within a 27-acre, wooded area with beautiful beach front. The resort features Gulf-front condominiums, lakeside villas and Carolina cottages -- along with an excellent staff ready to fulfill your vacation needs. The onsite tennis center features six Rubico, clay courts, USPTA trained professionals and great activities and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hidden Dunes Beach & Tennis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hidden Dunes Beach & Tennis Hotel Destin
- Hidden Dunes Beach And Tennis Resort
- Hidden Dunes Beach & Tennis Resort Destin, Florida
- Hidden Dunes Destin