While shopping for your place on VRBO or the like you will see the pics of blue couches, That is the place. We had a great time. It is an older property so reviews saying select carefully are accurate. If no updates were made you could be walking into 1993. Hunter green leather couches and Nagel framed prints etc. But OUR unit was great. New renovations and appliances. A typical standard well kept VRBO property. It however lists on ResortQuest as well. The balcony is great and the view is awesome. No golf on site for the golfers but you are near quite a few including Regatta Bay and Sandestin. Beach was typical Destin greatness. Large groups and kids will find things tricky. There are better pools out there and the hot tub is TINY. Parking in the tower is a strict 2 car limit per unit. And you may still not get in. Also the garage was made for late 80's-early 90's cars. So best of luck with your Expedition or Excursion. Plenty of great choices for Destin. And this is another one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hidden Dunes Beach & Tennis Resort is nestled within a 27-acre, wooded area with beautiful beach front. The resort features Gulf-front condominiums, lakeside villas and Carolina cottages -- along with an excellent staff ready to fulfill your vacation needs. The onsite tennis center features six Rubico, clay courts, USPTA trained professionals and great activities and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hidden Dunes Beach & Tennis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hidden Dunes Beach & Tennis Hotel Destin
- Hidden Dunes Beach And Tennis Resort
- Hidden Dunes Beach & Tennis Resort Destin, Florida
- Hidden Dunes Destin