Hidden Dunes Beach & Tennis Resort
US$321
US$232
Wingate by Wyndham Destin(Destin)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$199
US$295
US$213
Candlewood Suites Destin-Sandestin(Destin)(Great Value!)
US$228
US$209
CandlewoodSuites
Hampton Inn & Suites Destin(Destin)(Great Value!)
US$269
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Destin(Destin)(Great Value!)
US$229
US$282
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
SummerPlace Inn Destin FL Hotel(Destin)(Great Value!)
US$265
US$224
Priceline
All reviewsthe cottageswhite diamondclay courtsscreened in porchlarger villascomplex offershigh risesun roomfriendly securitylush landscapinggated communityparking is tightrental companiestwo storieswasher and dryermain balconywhite sand and clear water
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Just got back from staying at Hidden Dunes Beach & Tennis resort for a week. Stayed in Gulf towers unit #706. Was very nice, lots of room and beautiful views of the beach and gulf. This is a corner unit so lots of windows. Clean and exactly as pictured. Would definitely return.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Barbara O
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Stayed here at the beginning of August. Great views, nice clean room with good amenities. I really loved the separation of the rooms as it provided a lot of privacy between the couples staying here. Having two bathrooms was also amazing. Walking in to see the view of the ocean is almost breath taking when you first arrive. When they say "beach service" that does not mean drinks or food on the beach. That means "hey we'll set a chair out for ya!" I hated all of the driving we had to do to get to restaurants or activities. Traffic in Destin is terrible and really puts a damper on things, ESPECIALLY when there is an accident on the two lane highway you have to travel on to get ANYwhere. There are no food options available at this resort and it was quite disappointing. We were tired of driving at one point and just ordered Dominos pizza. Great place to stay if you don't mind a lot of driving. I was looking for a much more stress free vacation so I feel like I need a do over.

3  Thank MichMitch
Reviewed 29 August 2013

We enjoyed our trip to Destin very much, even though the weather was not at its best. Our condo #1503 had a spectacular view. We had everything we needed for cooking and cleaning. The unit was well cleaned, excluding one shower curtain. It needed a little updating in the kitchen and bathroom, but we didn't mind because we didn't come to spend time in the kitchen. The only real problem was that the window locks in the master bedroom were broken, so we could not open the window. Still, the condo was large and comfortably fit 4 people. It could hold more easily. We had multiple TVs in the unit, plus a DVD player for moments of bad weather.

We were given several coupons and freebies for things around town, which we used. I did not know that they came with the room, so that was a nice feature. Our free parasailing trip was awesome. Our free beach chairs and umbrella were also excellent. We used them every day. The food in the area was great and we were less than a mile away from the outlet mall.

Even if this condo could be updated, we would go back in a heart-beat.

2  Thank williamsld83
Reviewed 27 August 2013

we stayed at Hidden Dunes, apt 606 on the 6th floor, I left a review on their website and no one posted it, after 10 calls to them no one knows the TAT for reviews or anything and their customer service is a joke so I am posting this here. Everything was wrong, I wanted ocean front so we could hear, see and smell the ocean. The screen door was just sitting inside of the condo and it was broken. After calling maintenance they could not fix it so I ended up placing the door on it's side inside of the condo so that i could have the main door open, however the latch and lock on the main door to the patio was also broke, there was no screen door from the master bedroom to the patio and the window was also broken in the master. The dryer broke while we were there and the place was not cleaned nor has it been in months (beer cans in the trash can in the bathroom, the place had an inch of dust everywhere). I need doors and locks to work as we were on the 6th floor and i had my 3 babies with me, my youngest being one and she would definitely have been able to squeeze herself through the balcony banister - not a good situation so i needed to be able to lock a screen door, i really did not want to spend my vacation with the patio door shut the entire time.

6  Thank jeholman
Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

Wow! What a great experience! First time in Florida and booked this resort because of trip advisor. We stayed in a cottage and it quickly became a second home. We were close to the beach walk over and it took less than a couple of minutes to walk to the beach. We had one issue, our ac went out, but maintenance was called and it was quickly resolved. They even came by a second time just go make sure it was still working correctly. The area was quiet, but still super close to all activities! I'm looking forward to making this a family tradition!

• Stayed: August 2013