“Salty's was just what I wanted!”
Review of Salty's Seafood Rolls & Gumbo - CLOSED

Salty's Seafood Rolls & Gumbo
Price range: US$5 - US$8
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Chef owned and operated, Salty's brings award winning gumbo, and New England style seafood rolls to the Destin Commons in Destin, Florida.
gulf breeze florida
“Salty's was just what I wanted!”
Reviewed 18 March 2012

I have wanted a lobster roll forever. Finally Salty's is open at Destin Commons in Destin, Florida. It is just what I wanted. My sister and I tried the Maine lobster roll and the Salty's lobster roll. Both were great. There is tons of lobster meat in these rolls. And the Maine roll did not have a lot of filler or mayo in it, which was very nice. The Salty's lobster roll was drenched in butter, but not overwhelming. It was wonderful. We also tried the gumbo. It was good. I definitely will eat here again when I'm planning on going to Destin Commons. And it's all take out from an open-air kiosk, so there is no tipping. That makes the total costs even better.

• Visited March 2012