“Beautiful ”

Kelly Plantation Golf Club
Ranked #50 of 182 Outdoor Activities in Destin
More attraction details
Owner description: The outstanding conditions and facilities at this par-72, 7,099-yard golf course are topped only by the spectacular views of the Choctawhatchee Bay, where you may even spot a playful porpoise or two. Clubhouse features a full bar with amazing views of golf course. Lunch served daily 11am-3pm; Sunday Brunch with a la carte items
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

A beautiful course with a rare treat of iced apples on the turn. Didn't get to finish our round because a group in front if us was slow and wouldn't let us play thru, complained during the round but nothing was done.

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Great course in awesome shape. Everything from the tees, to greens, to practice facility was top notch. Be advised that the holes tend to narrow quite a bit in the landing zone for a driver, thus the safe play is a hybrid or iron off the tee on occasion. None of the holes are really long (except from the tips) and no forced carries are required. Fairways are pretty generous (not quite as wide as Regatta) and bunkers are normal. Again, great course but pricey.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Don't hit it off the fairway or you will pay. Well kept course with nice layout and big greens. GPS in carts was nice. Course marshals can be a little overbearing at times. Watch out for the raccoon on the 10th hole that wants to eat the apple cores from the "chilled apple" barrel at the turn.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

The layout is spectacular as well as the clubhouse unfortunately for us they had punched the greens earlier on that week and did not tell us when we made the booking. I would like to play it when the greens are good.

Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

When pulling onto the property and checking in at the security guard shack, I was met by an unprofessional and rude security guard. I received no response when I emailed Kelly Plantation about the guard. I turned around at the guard shack and went down to Regatta Bay where I had a great day of golf! I know losing my $150 green fees is merely a drop in the bucket to Kelly Plantation, but I will not pay to receive poor customer service.