Ended up here as a last-minute July 4th weekend rental. The rooms were clean and the facility was in overall good functioning condition. The location is excellen! Mother Nature didn't cooperate so, the close proximity to pretty much everything was great. We did get a chance to go snorkeling around the jetty just East of the condo. Great spot.
My review is fairly neutral, I realize. But that's the way I feel about the place. Been to better, been to worse. I do feel that it was a fair value for the price.
If you MUST have WiFi, be sure to get a lower level room or at least one located near the center of the building. Out on the ends of this V-shaped building, WiFi was almost nonexistant. Plan on working on your laptop or tablet from the lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful one and two bedroom condos overlooking Destin's beach. Warm Gulf waters, soothing waves, and beautiful sand add up to a relaxing and fun vacation for the entire family. Each condo offers Gulf views, a screened-in balcony and a full kitchen. Located directly on the beach, Holiday Surf has great amenities like tennis courts, a heated pool, 24 hour personnel, laundry facilities, copy & fax services and more. Get a complimentary beach umbrella set up with 2 chairs March through October 30. Ask about our Seasonal Specials! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Surf & Racquet Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Surf & Racquet Club Hotel Destin
- Holiday Surf And Racquet Club
- Holiday Surf Racquet Hotel
- Hotel Holiday Surf Racquet
- Holiday Surf & Racquet Club Destin, Florida