I have stayed many places (and lived) on the gulf coast for a long time. Some 5 star, some not so much. I cannot overstate enough, the impeccable service the inn provides. Really. I've read the reviews about it being old. I'm old! I like to think I'm getting better with age. We were here for a weekend job interview and didn't plan on spending much time indoors but, the view changed our plans a little! Amazing! Watched the dolphins, while having drinks from the balcony in the evenings. Walking distance to fine dining, shopping, watersports. (Although it was a little cold for that). The staff cannot be rated highly enough! From getting local directions at 1am to getting an emergency band-aid, they were all so pleasant and helpful. I'm sorry I didn't get all their names but Dennis was exceptional! They all were! Yes, she's old. She's not a highrise. She has charachter, charm, and an understated elegance you don't find much anymore. My complaints? The mattresses were too soft for a guy with a bad back. But, I bet had I said anything, the staff would have found me a stiffer one! No need, I expect this with hotel mattresses and adapt. The microwave was in the lobby. But it was always such a pleasure interacting with the staff, who cared? So, you can't nuke your biscuits in the nude. The bathroom is small, but the shower always had hot water! And the layout was awesome. She could get ready while I showered without me fogging up the mirror. The Inn is a true gem and I'm only sorry I didn't find her sooner. If you need valet parking, catered room service, and a Butler, she might not be for you. (Although I have little doubt they would accommodate ). If you're looking to be welcomed like family, in a convenient location with amazing views, you can't go wrong with this beautiful Inn. I can't thank them enough for facilitating such an amazing weekend! I only hope to be there next time for the Friday night social. We will be back once a month through the off-season for sure. Thanks again to all the people at MY new little Inn!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- - Located in the heart of Destin, Florida, directly on Destin Harbor- Walking distance to award-winning Destin waterfront dining- Waterfront pool with spacious deck overlooking Destin Harbor- All rooms are non-smoking, each with a private balcony- Ever-changing panoramic views of Historic Destin HarborOffering Scenic Views and Sumptuous Service- Accommodations include complimentary continental breakfast with a waterfront view of the Destin Harbor- Perfectly located accommodations for the Destin hotel or motel traveler, ideally suited for leisure, military, or corporate travelers- Pet-friendly rooms are available with additional fee, please ask when booking your room- 24-hour concierge service ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Inn on Destin Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Destin Harbor Hotel Destin
- Hotel On Destin Harbor
- Inn Destin Harbor
- Inn On Destin Harbor Florida