The Islander is a very nice property. Condo 213 was lovely and nicely equipped and spotlessly clean.Just beware if you rent from owner or outside agency you are not entitled to linen service or any functions. This was made clear to us by another quest while doing laundry.She said they do not like it if you rent from owners.Even so the ladies at the reception were very friendly to us.Also this unit does not have wifi.Pools are beautiful ,one heated, one not..All in all it was a nice vacation but not as warm as you think Florida would be in February. Next time will go farther south.You learn by experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Islander condos are 2 bdrm/2 bath and feature a private balcony and a fully equipped kitchen. Amenities include 2 pools, whirlpools, tennis courts, shuffleboard courts, and a gym. Please note you must book through the Islander Rental Company to get the VIP program including FREE beach service. The off site rental companies do not offer our VIP program. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your The Islander reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Islander Hotel Destin
- The Islander Destin, Florida