We chose the Islander off the internet and we have been very pleased. We stayed in Unit 102 because we wanted walk out access to the beach. It was quite a bit further than "steps from the beach" but it was absolutely beautiful. Very well furnished and maintained. We had a couple of issues and Todd was extremely prompt and very knowledgeable in taking care of the very minor maintenance issues we encountered. Staff was extremely nice and helpful. The two chairs and umbrella that were included were very nice to have. We will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Islander condos are 2 bdrm/2 bath and feature a private balcony and a fully equipped kitchen. Amenities include 2 pools, whirlpools, tennis courts, shuffleboard courts, and a gym. Please note you must book through the Islander Rental Company to get the VIP program including FREE beach service. The off site rental companies do not offer our VIP program. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your The Islander reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Islander Hotel Destin
- The Islander Destin, Florida