We stayed at the Islander after reading many reviews on Tripadvisor. This was our 1st time in Destin. The condo was very nice and the view of the sunset/gulf was REALLY NICE. I would recommend the sunset view to watch the boats and dolphins (and the sunset). We were on the 7th floor. When I phoned to make reservations and explained that I liked to sit on the balcony and watch whatever was going on they recommended the gulf/sunset view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Islander condos are 2 bdrm/2 bath and feature a private balcony and a fully equipped kitchen. Amenities include 2 pools, whirlpools, tennis courts, shuffleboard courts, and a gym. Please note you must book through the Islander Rental Company to get the VIP program including FREE beach service. The off site rental companies do not offer our VIP program. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., bedfinder AG and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your The Islander reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Islander Hotel Destin
- The Islander Destin, Florida