“Always a good choice”

Cuisines: American
Description: 985 Highway 98 E # A Destin, FL 32541(850) 650-0923
Description: 985 Highway 98 E # A Destin, FL 32541(850) 650-0923
Reviewed 6 January 2014

When in Destin we always go to McAlister's for good food. We especially like their select 2 options for soup, salad, or a sandwich. The salads, sandwiches, and soups are all very good, with generous portions. The service is good, the staff friendly, and the restaurant is clean and comfortable. We also love the sweet tea. For us, McAlister's is always a good option after a hard day of golf, walking the beach, or shopping.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Ok, to set the record straight, I only ate here once while in Destin, and it was fine. I ended up taking the food out, and I would return.

Having said that, I asked a lot of people in the local area where is a good place to go for a quick, light lunch. This place came HIGHLY recommended, so I had to check it out.

I ended up getting a sandwich/wrap and it was fine. Nice size, good portion, well priced, etc, but it didn't live up to the hype that the people who recommended it were raving about. Again, don't get me wrong, it was a good experience, however, I guess I was expecting more. If I was in the area again, I would give it another try. But for the remained of my visit, I went back to Panera Bread for this type of meals...

Reviewed 8 October 2013

McAllister's never diisappoints us. They have the tastiest sandwiches, the best soups and their restaurants are always clean. Great place for a fast lunch.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

We always enjoy this deli/chain restaurant. Service is always friendly and food is what you expect. It is a nice change from fried/heavy meals in most restaurants. We had the country potato soup in bread bowls, roast beef sandwich and chicken sandwiches. All sandwiches/soups were good and we will eat here again.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Food is always good, and what you expect. And the price is even better, with deals like Panera, where you get 2 for $7..