“Good baked potatoes !”

Cuisines: American
Description: 985 Highway 98 E # A Destin, FL 32541(850) 650-0923
Description: 985 Highway 98 E # A Destin, FL 32541(850) 650-0923
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I ordered the baked potato with bacon and cheese. It was huge!!! Cooked right and good amount of toppings. Service was nice and pretty fast. I will go back and try other things on the menu.

1  Thank Mcoreo2

Reviewed 27 May 2014

We live in the area and have been to this place many times over the years. Decent prices, nice casual atmosphere, friendly employees and awesome iced tea! Food is always good.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Typical McAlister's. I've never been in one that disappointed. Our group of 6 went for lunch. Ordered and only waited several minutes for our food. Service was friendly and prompt.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

Love the spuds here, always enjoyed a half of a sandwhich and half of a spud yum. Tea here is great as well!

Reviewed 15 February 2014

My 11 year was denied refill on her Coke which surprised and disappointed us. They don't give refills on kids meals.
Restaurant was very empty on a Friday night. Location is on 98 but not easily visible.
We enjoy McAlisters and decided to give this location a try and will now go to the San Destin location farther East on 98 since the drive is the same for us either way. Food was hot and very tasty----kids refill issue just left bitter taste in my mouth. I won't go back if I have kids with me.

1  Thank Anthony T