“Not hard to see why this place is so highly rated”

Vintij Wine Boutique & Bistro
Ranked #2 of 308 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2014

The wine is the reason for going to this place. They have a large, fairly priced selection with samplers so you can try out several things. The food and service were outstanding. Excellent food quality only surpassed by the incredible desert. The waitress had excellent wine knowledge and made very good recommendations. Save some capacity for the incredible deserts. They were better than the entrees' Put this place on your 'must do' list for Destin. You will not be disappointed.

1  Thank 04DTS
There are newer reviews for Vintij Wine Boutique & Bistro

Reviewed 8 July 2014

We were shocked when we stumbled into Vintij. The staff was friendly informative. The selection of wines is simple stellar and the menu is out of this world.

1  Thank Jules L
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Vintij is one of our all time favorite restaurants! We've been coming here for years and it's always good! I love the crab cake platter which comes with an onion salsa that's not to be believed and my son-in-law has to come here on every trip to Destin for the oyster BLT. Everything I've ever tried here was delicious, either for lunch or dinner. The wine list is the best and the place is small and quiet. If you like good food and wine, you'll love Vintij!

1  Thank Carolyn B
Reviewed 30 June 2014

My friend and I were on a girl's trip to FL coast and decided to check out Vintij for a lunch. We started with an appetizer of roasted garlic, shaved asiago cheese and olive oil with fresh bread. We were amazed as the selection also included fresh basil, roasted red pepper and olives; the bread was both crostini style and fresh loaf. I could have made my meal out of this...and it was so delicious!! Then, my friend had the griddled portobello mushroom sandwich and I had the pan fried oyster blt (minus the bacon since I eat only fish). Both sandwiches were amazing; both came with two side salads - fresh greens and pasta. I also had a glass of bubbly that was perfect with my meal. Prices were less than a lot of the places around. Service was excellent. The atmosphere was cozy and easy for conversation. I don't know when I've enjoyed a meal more. Will definitely go back when/if I get to Destin again.

1  Thank Massdane
Reviewed 18 June 2014

After a long drive we were starved. I checked in through trip adviser and searched for a restaurant close to our location, and We decided on this place. We were not disappointed at all. Service was very friendly, attentive and helpful. Our food was amazing. We started with the Caesar salad, my mother had the shrimp and grits that she slurped them down. I had the Mahi special which was delicious! We were so full we took dessert and 2 bottles to go. They had an extensive and reasonly priced wine selection. I Definitely recommend vintij, and if I can get away from the children that will be joining me tomorrow, I'll be back.

1  Thank bigbirdneworleans