“Good, Convenient, Reasonable”
Review of Buster's - CLOSED

Buster's
Description: I Wrote And Asked That You Add This Place A Week Or So Ago And Still Don't Find It Listed Anywhere!
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

We've gone to Busters for years. It is always consistently good, convenient to our condo, and reasonable. I especially enjoy Oystermania when I can. We went this week, however, and I was disappointed in the portion size of the fried shrimp and frankly I wasn't sure it was fresh gulf shrimp. Isn't that why we go to seafood restaurants on the coast?

1  Thank Clovernookwilly

Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

If your an oyster lover this is the place. Nothing fancy just the best oysters! Raw, grilled,baked and fryed we had them all. We'll be back!!

1  Thank Kelly C
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Good food, family atmosphere, sports bar. They have the cheapest oysters Ive ever seen. Good menu and service.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

I've been coming to Destin for 25 years and I think Buster's has been there that long too. It's a good seafood restaurant, oyster bar and sports bar. Good, dependable seafood, reasonable value and an atmosphere where you can bring the family. Oystermania is 5 to 6 pm with oysters on special. Quality of oysters varies dramatically depending on where they get the oysters and the conditions at places like Apalachicola.

Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

Took my children to Busters for the oysters and we ended up ordering the Mahi Mahi special which is the best that I've ever had. Usually we get blackened Mahi Mahi but the special was a fried recipe which was sweet as we as a little spicy. We had a blast. Service was also great. Thanks and we will come back.