“Nice place, no parking”

Destin Harbor Boardwalk
Ranked #6 of 69 things to do in Destin
More attraction details
Owner description: The Heart of the World's Luckiest Fishing Village - The Destin Harbor Boardwalk is Destin's marquis community project that has been 15+ years in the making. The first phase of The Destin Harbor Boardwalk was completed in the Spring of 2012 and provides public access to over one-half mile of the northern edge of Destin Harbor in Destin, Florida from Harborwalk Village east behind AJ's, Galati Yachts, and Fisherman's Wharf and stopping at the Yacht Club. Construction on Phase I commenced in January 2012 and was completed in May 2012.
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Very cool place with fun things to do. Lots of shops and restaurants. The boats pour in and out of the harbor constantly. The reason I gave 3 stars is the parking!! It's ridiculous!! We had to park 1/2 mile away and walk. I can imagine the flow of traffic during a special event. Overall, we can say we've been there/done that.

2  Thank Paigeanne1980

Reviewed 8 July 2014

We had a great time hanging out at the board walk once we got there. Traffic in and out of there is a nightmare though. If you get there early in the afternoon it's not too bad. Nice variety of tourist type shops and places to eat/drink.

If it wasn't for the traffic and the parking issues my rating would be higher.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

This is a nice place with a lot to see and do. Parking can get a little tricky during some parts of the evening. It is expected since it's a tourist area, but it's a little crowded at times. I felt like I was dodging people every few steps I took in order to walk down the boardwalk.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

If you can find parking.....place gets crowded. Nice atmosphere, cargo shorts, collared shirt crowd. Decent resturants. Good experience and kid friendly

Reviewed 5 July 2014

FUN ! Go to A J's for the fried crab claws!! We ordered 3 orders at one sitting ! The beverages were delicious .

1  Thank Jill W