“Flyin in Destin”

Timberview Helicopters
Ranked #51 of 182 Outdoor Activities in Destin
Reviewed 20 September 2012

The best tour Ive been on by far. Came back the next day to take my Dad Brother and his family. The pilots were great. We got to take both red helis and our 6 family members took pictures of each other going down the coast. Awesome time will come back and do again.

1  Thank SaHowl

Reviewed 23 August 2012

My sons and I had the best time on our Destin tour with Timberview. We saw dolphins,sharks, sting rays and even a manatee. What a once in a lifetime tour. My boys will never forget it. What amazing pictures we have to save our memories. This is a must do!

1  Thank Sawtan
Reviewed 6 August 2012

I got this shark air tour for my husband and our 2 sons; Kevin is very nice, professional and safety oriented host/ pilot. They had about 15 minutes in the air and were flying on different altitudes and had excellent view of the water. My husband used to fly himself and was aware of Kevin's alertness and caution which made the experience a relaxing and exciting one. Our teenagers definitely were SUPER happy with it. I am planning on trying it too ASAP.

Reviewed 16 July 2012 via mobile

We took the shark tour they offer. It was regular $150 per person (up to 3). We had a groupon for half price. When we went it was almost noon.

Destin is really beautiful from the air. It was an interesting tour. None of us had ever been in a helicopter before. There are no doors or windows blocking your view so it is windy.

They did tell us if we had long hair to tie it back. We each had a headset with microphone to wear so we could communicate.

We didn't see any sharks on our tour, but saw lots of dolphins and lots of manta rays. Beautiful views of the ocean. I only wish the tour were longer, I think it lasted about 15-20 minutes.

We liked this much better than the dolphin cruise we took(no seasickness ).

3  Thank StephaniePillow