“Helicopter ride”

Timberview Helicopters
Ranked #44 of 192 Outdoor Activities in Destin
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

Alex was our pilot and he was awesome. Friendly and professional. This was the best part of our trip

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"video"
"blast"

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Lisa was our pilot! She was very easy going and very interactive. We were able to see sharks and dolphins. We loved how personable she was as well.

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Ok, I'm a chicken. I mean a full blown out of my mind chicken. I was so nervous. I always imagine the worst, and I am afraid of heights. Well let me tell you, Chad immediately put me at ease. The views were outstanding and his flying skill, perfect! Totally worth every penny. I would do this again and again and again. I never thought I would enjoy a helicopter ride. I was so wrong!

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Chad was awesome !!! I highly recommend them ❤️ First time flyers in a helicopter and we would do it all over again !!! If you don't do anything else take this opportunity and fly with them !

See more reviews
Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

Great trip very experienced and skilled people. We did a 12 mile flight we left the air port and flew across Destin west low across and down the beach following the surf down the beach and back across the bridge and harbor. We could see all the sights as well as aquatic life in the water. The hole time the pilot was reassuring and engaging our 8 year old son which thought the hole flight was awsome and has now made a helicopter tour a staple of any trip now. The trip seemed fast but for the view and the fun as well as the wow in a 8 year olds eyes it was well worth the money. Please remeber to tip your pilot well its hot up there and he works very hard to make your trip great one.