“Destin tour”

Timberview Helicopters
Ranked #44 of 192 Outdoor Activities in Destin
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

The weather was awesome for flying up the coast! We got to see manatees and a hammerhead shark and the beautiful contrast of the waterfront! I will definitely recommend this for great videos and pictures from a Birdseye view!

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"video"
"blast"

Reviewed 5 May 2017

My family of four went here and took two ride, 2 on one ride and then 2 on another, (the capacity of the helicopter was 2 or 3, so we split it up). They took us out over the beach and then up and down the beach for about 10-15 minutes, which may not sound like long but it was lots of fun and plenty of time, we saw so many sharks and other sealife and waved at lots of people. My kids 8 and 11 were awestruck and kept telling all the kids back at home how they went on a helicopter. It was about $400 for both ride and probably the best vacation money I have ever spent.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

My significant other and I went on a helicopter ride that traveled along the beach. Friendly staff. Very safety oriented, polite and professional. The pilot flew along the beach to San Destin. It is so beautiful flying over the water. Will do this again!

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

I went with my brother in law and my 4 year old son, and we had a blast. Beautiful view of the harbor. We saw a large pod of dolphins, which the pilot circled several times, which was awesome. Also could see some sharks. My 4 year old loved it, and it was very cool for me as well.

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

We took the 6 mile tour and the view was amazing. The staff and pilot were nice and did a nice job. The only reason I gave 4 stars is that we booked through Groupon which stated it was a $140 value for $95. But on their website the 6 mile tour is listed at that price normally. I didn't mind paying that price but I do mind feeling ripped or or deceived. Again, it was a good tour but left a little bit of a bad taste in my mouth.