“Great place!”
Review of Malibu Jack's Cafe' - CLOSED

Malibu Jack's Cafe'
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Nice little place we found while vacationing. Everyone in our family loved the food and the service was great! It is on our list of places to eat when we go back!! Thanks.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

We love a small town restaurant/cafe. Great service, friendly wait staff and generous portions. There was something for everyone. We are defnately coming back!!!! Thank you Malibu Jack's!!!

Reviewed 21 July 2013

we were very happy leaving this place. they had good food and good service. it is kid friendly. all in all we had a good experience at this restaurant.

Reviewed 10 June 2013

We happened upon this little roadside cafe and were absolutely starving when my husband ordered gumbo for himself as an appetizer; he barely got any of it after offering me a bite! Being from Louisiana, I KNOW good gumbo and this is truly some of the best I've had. The deep, smokey roux was absolutely delicious!
They sold it by the gallon and I will continue to kick myself for not picking up a gallong to bring home with us. It's super casual, eat outside, but definitely worth trying!

1  Thank terrig308
Reviewed 7 June 2013 via mobile

Warning: this is listed as a coffee shop...the lady behind the counter actually said, "I don't know, let me see if we can work this thing", when I asked for coffe. If you want a beer by harbor drive, then maybe you want to try this place but I'm not.

1  Thank erackblack