“Spacious family condo steps from the beach.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 23 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Haleynix7...
“Spacious family condo steps from the beach.”
Reviewed 13 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

My husband and I suprise dour teenagers with this beach vacation. The location of the condo is close to everything. Big kahuna water park across the street, harbor village only 5 minute drive away, fresh fish market within walking distance, grocery and dining choices within 5 minutes drive. It's a very clean and very spacious condo. We had rain everyday, so we spent a lot of time inside, and we never felt cramped, but very comfortable. Plenty of cooking accessories if you cook in like we do. Being on the second floor is easy stair access if you don't want to wait on the elevators. The pool was large and has a hot tub. Two gas grills available for easy outdoor grilling. The beach is a two minute walk away. You can call for a golf cart to pick you up and drive you and your beach gear, if you need to save a few steps. Gym has all you need for typical work outs.
My family enjoyed our stay and we would recommend staying here. If we ever come back to Destin, we will stay here! Condo looks just like photos, only larger in person. I splurged, and hired cleaning service while there. They did an excellent job, I'd recommend. It couldn't have been a more perfect place to stay.

Reviewed 27 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Rjsavage
“Great condo, enjoyed our stay very much.”
Reviewed 13 July 2016 for a stay in May 2016

I was expecting oceanfront but that was a misunderstanding on my part. Although it was within short walking distance. Very clean & nice place to stay.

Miller347
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 6 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

My children and I loved this condo. I wasn't sure what to expect on our arrival. As a single mother of three teenage boys I don't vacation a lot.
When we opened our door we all got excited. There was a full kitchen, dinning area, breakfast bar, living room, 2 beds rooms and 2 baths and a laundry room!!! Though I did wish I had seen this In the description so we wouldn't have brought so many clothes :/
We could see the beach from our balcony and it was a short 5 min walk to the beach.
The condo was clean and affordable.
Even my children want to come back to this place next year!

reginasto...
Macon, Georgia
“It was very quiet and relaxing”
Reviewed 8 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

Loved it! We brought our family and the teenagers liked being close to the water slides and the beach. Very family oriented, quiet and relaxing.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Roma D
“Great Location, Convenient Beach Access, Relaxing Experience”
Reviewed 6 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016

We stayed in the condo for a week and definitely enjoyed our stay here. The condo has a private pool overlooking a lake, with a jacuzzi and grill area. We liked that there were not many people at the pool area, which made it much more exclusive. Also the walk to the beach took us less than 2 minutes, which made it very convenient. We also liked the fact that the ride to all the shopping and downtown Destin area with the restaurants was really close, taking us less than 5 minutes to get to the harbor. Dealing with Svetlana was a breeze, she provided us with all the necessary accommodations that we needed and was very quick with her responses. This was a really relaxing vacation stay in Destin. We love coming down here once in a while as the beaches are beautiful and clean, much better than most Florida beaches. We will come here in the future again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Convenient Beach Access, Private Pool, Close to the Harbor
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
blackfox1...
Cleveland, Tennessee
“It was just alright”
Reviewed 29 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

I was expecting it to be more but I guess that's just on me. The floors in the room where my family and I stayed were not cleaned and were still sandy and dirty. My kids feet were black after just a little while of walking around on the floors. In the master room the toilet kept making this awful loud gushing type noise that kept waking us up through the night. I even took the tank lid off to see if it was something I could fix. These things may seem minor but to pay that kind of money for a room is too much to ask for clean floors and no loud toilet noises.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The heated pool was nice
Liked least: Room floor was dirty and master bathroom toilet made crazy loud noises
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
6 Apr 2016
I apologize for your inconvenience on your stay at our condo. We would have happily sent someone out there to correct & fix the issue at hand if we were notified of them during your stay. I know this will not satisfy you at this moment, but please know that we are deeply sorry for the issue and the toilet has now been replaced. We hope you will reconsider your view and will stay with us again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing