“Great late summer Getaway!!!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Average - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great late summer Getaway!!!”
Reviewed 2 November 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Condo was just as described. Instructions were spot on and check in was efficient. The condo was very clean and tastefully decorated. Logging on to the wireless internet was difficult to nonexistent. Thankfully I had completed my school assignments early. My only improvement would be to clean the furniture on the balcony as we really enjoyed eating breakfast there to start our day. The beach was great and the staff was friendly. Would definitely stay again.

2 Nov 2013
Glad to hear you would stay again!
A TripAdvisor Member
“This condo was excellent”
Reviewed 25 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

The condo was true to the photos and maybe better. It was very clean, and we had everything we needed.

25 Jul 2013
Thank you for the lovely review!
MS
Reviewed 13 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
13 Jun 2013
Thanks for your great review- we really appreciate the kind words! Boss is an ex-marine, and a stickler for cleanliness!
baton rouge
Reviewed 13 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
13 Jun 2013
We do not include beach umbrellas so that we can offer wonderful units at budget pricing.

A 3 star review is very unfair considering you were happy with the condo and the price. Condos that provide beach chairs are much more expensive.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$125
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing