“The Palms of Destin- Destin,FL”
other travellers have booked this property
King Master Suite w/attached bath
King Master Suite w/attached bath
Master Bath
King Master Suite 2
Guest King Master Suite
Guest Bath with porcelain tile stand up shower with built in seating
Guest suite with bay view and balcony
Living Room and
Mid Bay Bridge
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
msmith760...
Columbus, Indiana
“The Palms of Destin- Destin,FL”
Reviewed 28 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

View was beautiful. Pool was amazing even though it was chilly weather. Slight hiccups on some items in our room but those were promptly fixed. Room was big enough for our group of 5 (3 adults/2kids). Beds were comfy and bathrooms were clean and nice. There was a couch and chair to sit on in the living room. Would’ve liked to have had another chair besides the dining room chairs to sit on. Everyone was super nice and helpful. We loved the shuttle to the beach.

superiorq...
Houston, Texas
“Summer Vacation”
Reviewed 20 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Me and my family visited during mid August 2017 and we had a great time.

Leesa was very helpful and her condo was top notch.

For the price and location this condo is every thing you can ask for.

Even though the condo was not on the beach it was only a 3 min drive across the street.

The condo had a great pool and was close to many restraunts and places to go see with my family.

TravelerR...
“35th bday weekend”
Reviewed 6 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

The condo was absolutely lovely! Leesa was so easy to work with. She called me on my way driving in and she recommended some spots for me and my teen daughter to go. I loved the location of the condo and it's proximity to the beach. Short drive maybe 5-10 minutes away. I loved how close the condo was to many restaurants and stores. I adored the punching bag at the fitness center, the pool is just lovely and the hot tub was the best. I am glad I went to the hot tub early each morning because many young adults and teens were there at night. It was okay cuz I was gon most evenings exploring the area. Overall a great stay.... I looked at other accommodations and more than likely I'll come back here. My daughter and I felt like we had our own personal little home in Destin. I've never stayed at a condo it was like having your own little apt. Also the master bedroom was fab I love the little hallway. Each bedroom had its own patio which sounds great for 2 families or couples weekend. Loved it overall. Highly recommend staying here!

Management Response
6 Jun 2017
I love happy guests! I am surprised that it took 5-10 minutes to get to the beach since it is just across the street??? Maybe traffic was busy at that time but regardless - I agree that it does feel very "home" like. It is mine and my daughter's favorite condo. Would love to have you return.
JCS7383
Idaho Falls, Idaho
“Large spacious resort”
Reviewed 28 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

I truly felt as comfortable as home and I even slept better than home. If you are like me, when I travel I miss my bed. The condo we stayed in was beautiful and spacious. However, my favorite part was a great bed. The bed had a high quality, thick memory foam top. This unit faces toward the ocean. Even though it is across the street, it is a one minute drive directly across the street to the Back Porch restaurant where there is a large public parking and another one minute walk to the public beach. I dare say most tourist don't know it is there. Even though it is public it feels like the resort owned beach and it surrounded by the private resort beaches. They rent the beach chairs and umbrellas there. Once we rented the umbrella, we were as secluded as the resort beaches.
The resort is so nice, unless you just want to see the beach, you will not want to leave the resort. There is a large irregular shaped pool surrounded by palm trees everywhere, with two waterfalls in the middle. The pool has the sloping beach type entrance on one side for toddlers. There is a kiddie pool next to a fountain spray area. Then a very nice hot water jacuzzi that would fit 20 people. There is still another pool that is heated the size of a home pool. There is so many palm trees, it takes a few minutes to see all that is there. If you like to work out there is truly one of the nicest gyms I have seen. There are some 30+ low impact, technical machines targeting every part of the body and 4 heavy bags! Since it was September, most times I was the only one in there or at the most two other people. Because the gym room is so big, I couldn't even see them. The gym is huge. Obviously, I love the place. Since I mostly work on vacation, wifi is very important to me. The first morning I was there at 8:30 I was trying to log on and having trouble. I called the front desk and talked to a young lady named Lyndsey. She said I know what the problem is, I will be right there. She came up and did something to the router and was gone. The wifi was great the whole week I was here. Absolutely no speed problems at all. I will be coming back next September, I felt like I had the whole place to myself.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Pool courtyard, gym, and wifi
Liked least: I didn't want to drive across to the beach, however, it was so easy, it was a non-issue.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
Marlee319
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Beautiful view from 2 balconies, best place to stay in Destin”
Reviewed 6 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

I needed a little getaway for a long weekend. Leesa made the arrangements so easily for my stay. The condo grounds are beautiful, lots of parking, and right across from the ocean. Once I parked, the friendly security guard helped me get a cart for my things and helped me to the room. The instructions to get into the condo were precise and easy.

Her condo is on the corner of the 12th (top) floor - so it has 2 beautiful balcony views. One facing the pool/ocean, the other overlooking the entire intracoastal waterway. There are 2 bedrooms that are beautifully decorated with TVs in every room. The kitchen was stocked with all the amenities. Lots of towels, a washer/dryer, and beach chairs, etc. The beds were extremely comfortable - and the place was very clean. I spent the majority of my time sitting on the balcony enjoying the sun, view of the ocean, and cool breeze. It was very relaxing. There is also a little clubhouse downstairs for condo residents - you can go for a snack, drinks, play pool, and watch TVs at the bar. They even have a nice gym if you want to work out.

Nearby there are 3 restaurants in walking distance. Jim N' Nick's BBQ, Bubba Gump Shrimp, and a quick walk across the street to the Back Porch restaurant (recommend this). The pool and jacuzzi in this condo community are very well kept and secure. Twice, I walked across the street (wouldn't recommend this with young kids) across the highway to the beach. There is ample parking at the beach.

I found out that Leesa also has 2 other condo's for rent - I would definitely recommend staying at any of her locations and plan to come back the next time I am in Destin.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Leesa, the owner was wonderful. The view from the 12th floor balcony
Liked least: I loved it all - so relaxing
Travelling group: Solo
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
9 Mar 2016
I agree! This one is my favorite also! Thank you for your continued stays.
Darrell B
Montgomery, United States
“Worth The Stay”
Reviewed 23 April 2014 for a stay in March 2013
person found this review helpful

I took my family here for spring break. While it was a bit chilly outside, we had a nice place to stay until the rain and chill passed by. Leesa was great to work with and responsive at many different hours of the day.

Liked best: The View!
Liked least: Pool towels will cost you if someone walks away with yours
Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Cleveland
Reviewed 2 May 2013 for a stay in December 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing