“family fun”

Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Brookland, Arkansas
“family fun”
Reviewed 23 August 2014

If you are looking for great food this wont be your place but we stop here every year to look at the gators get some gator bites and a adult drink and do the gift shop and take kids to arcade next door and I must say watch what time you go we go at 11 am when they open and this year I had the best mixed drink here out of all the places we went

• Visited August 2014

“Great atmosphere, not so great food”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

The restaurant has great amenities, like the alligator exhibit and Fat Daddy's arcade next door; however, my husband and I did not have a good experience with the food. The Stuffed Shrimp Parmesan was very mushy and was not flavored well. I also got broccoli as side, which tasted like soap, and a salad that had wilted and brown lettuce. My husband got chicken fingers, but you really can't go wrong with that.

Flora
“Ummmm....ok...but think about it”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

This was our 2nd visit to this restaurant and nothing had changed....Took forever to be seated (1 1/2 hours), but we did walk around and fed the alligators and went to shop while waiting....even after doing that we still were waiting. I wanted to go, but the kids wanted to stay. We were finally seating and the server was very nice and informative. I would say the menu is so-so...almost like everywhere else, as well as the presentation of the food...nothing great. It is a pricey meal for what you get...We were not that impressed with the quality of the food...felt like we could've went down the road to a burger joint and got the same quality. In my book, it was NOT worth the wait and we probably won't do it again, especially if there is a line. You could still go and fee the alligators and not eat there if your kids wanted to do that. I feel like you should get a little more alligator food for the price they charge you, especially since this is aimed at kids. Small kids have trouble getting the food to stay on the pin and end up losing most of it before they can master getting it to an alligator.

• Visited July 2014
Houston, Texas, United States
“Very Bad Food”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Food is horrible. We had coconut shrimp and fried shrimp. I could of went to Walmart and bought them and saved a lot of money. Just go buy the T-shirt and eat somewhere else.

Visited August 2014
Fudpuckers, Manager at Fudpucker's Beachside Bar & Grill, responded to this review, 6 May 2015
Mr. Clinton,

I want to apologize for your less than awesome experience last year. Please, come back this year and ask for a manager and explain your last experience to them. Sometimes, this helps ensure we are doing all we can for you to enjoy your meal and appreciate the best of Fudpucker's. We are in business to make families happy and love being in our restaurant. Thanks, for your review.
Burleson
“Would Not Recommend At All!”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I visited Fudpuckers with my husband and 3 kids. The food was awful! We ordered the ribs and they were disgusting! They were nothing but fat and full of tendons. We complained to our waitress, and only got an "I'm sorry." The restrooms were disgusting and the food was WAY overpriced. We left wishing we had gone somewhere else. Go to the Crap Trap instead. That place was excellent!