“This is a fabulous restaurant. Don't miss it!!!!!!”
Review of Marina Cafe

Marina Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Marina Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 313 Restaurants in Destin
Price range: US$24 - US$50
Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, View, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Experience Adult Contemporary Dining with breathtaking views of the Destin Harbor through a thirty foot window wall in the bar and waterfront dining room. Our extensive international wine collection compliments an eclectic menu of classic Creole, Mediterranean, Pan Asian and American cuisine in addition to gourmet brick oven pizza and sushi selections. Fresh local seafood and USDA prime steaks. Waterfront cocktail deck with sensational sunsets.
Reviewed 1 December 2011

My wife and I have been fortunate to eat in many wonderful restaurants around the United States and Europe. The Marina Cafe in Destin is one of the best. Everything was very pleasant from the greeting of the general manager, to the waiter to the wonderful food. The view over the harbor added to the experience. We will visit the Marina Cafe every time we are in Destin.

Reviewed 15 November 2011

From the outside, the Marina Cafe doesn't look like much, but it is a great place to go! The food is fresh and delicious...some of our favorites are the redfish (my friend says he would marry it if he could), the filet medallions and the hanger steak. The tulip cup dessert is simple, but oh the raspberry sauce is divine. My mom actually found the spot and we ended up renting it out for my wedding reception. Even for a party of nearly 150 guests, the food was spot on and delicious. Whenever I visit my parents, it's a restaurant I must visit!

1  Thank lmblaise
Reviewed 17 October 2011

Marina Cafe is a great place to dine with great view of Destin Harbor. The personnel are courteous and knowledgable and willing to assist in any way needed. The food is delicious with a great wine selection. It is a must stop for us when we are in the Destin area.

1  Thank aceburris
Reviewed 14 October 2011

The food here is wonderful. Between 5pm and 6pm Mon-Thurs dinner entrees are BOGOF. We will definitely eat here again. My husband had blackened swordfish and I had the roasted chicken breasts. The restaurant has an upscale atmosphere.

1  Thank Mdysupermom
Reviewed 8 October 2011

We dine at Marina Cafe each time we visit Destin which is 4-5 times a year.

The grouper and redfish are to die for. We always make sure to ask for our favorite server, a little Chinese gentleman by the the name of Dale. He is very knowledgeable about wine and always keeps our drinks filled.

Give Marina Cafe a try!!!

3  Thank DJ F