“Best place in Destin to eat!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Marina Cafe

Marina Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Marina Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 301 Restaurants in Destin
Price range: US$24 - US$50
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Business meetings, View, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Experience Adult Contemporary Dining with breathtaking views of the Destin Harbor through a thirty foot window wall in the bar and waterfront dining room. Our extensive international wine collection compliments an eclectic menu of classic Creole, Mediterranean, Pan Asian and American cuisine in addition to gourmet brick oven pizza and sushi selections. Fresh local seafood and USDA prime steaks. Waterfront cocktail deck with sensational sunsets.
Tennessee, USA
“Best place in Destin to eat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2013

We come to Destin on a regular basis and we always come to the Marina Cafe. The food is outstanding, the wait staff is efficient and friendly and the man who runs it is extrememly pleasant. The 5:00-6:00 PM special is a terrific value. The bartender makes a great martini. The view is outstanding.

Rochester Hills, Michigan
“Wonderful Evening Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2013

A fellow guest at our lodging recommended Marina Cafe. The next morning I read an advertisement in the local newspaper for "buy one get one free (lower priced entree) at Marina Cafe between 5 and 6 pm. My husband and I decided we would try the restaurant for dinner that evening. We arrived at approximately 4:45 pm and the front door was locked with a sign that said the restaurant opened at 5 pm. We returned to our car and waited patiently. By 4:55 there was a line of approximately 20 people. Upon entering we followed the line to the host podium. We were greeted by Wally who said a table would not be available until 6:15 pm. My husband and I were disappointed and I asked if we could make a reservation for the next evening. Wally hesitated for a few minutes and found my husband and I a table for two immediately. We appreciated his hospitality and consideration. Our server, Phillip and his associate suggested some wonderful specials for dinner including the grouper and red fish. I highly recommend Marina Cafe for the atmosphere and dining experience. Thank you to Phillip and Wally. We will be back during our next visit to Destin.

1 Thank Debbie K
Destin
“Lovely evening dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2013

In addition to professional service by those taking our reservation, by the host who welcomed us, by the bar tenders, and by the waiters... the chef and staff went above and beyond. Requests for vegeterian menu and for a dinner to be costomized for a second guest were met and exceeded expectations. We had been to dinner with friends the week before. It was wonderful. Returning with family a week later .... we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Thank you Marina Cafe staff.

Miramar, Florida
“a definite favorite!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2013

We always try to bring friends and family here for a great meal. The wine selections are great; they hand stuff olives with anchovies for my dad; the atmosphere is relaxing with a beautiful view. If you are looking for a quick meal, tell the waiter and you will be out quickly. One of the things I love is that the wait staff is attentive, but don't try to rush you out. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the grouper and the coconut pie, but you can't go wrong with any selection. Give it a try! (and of course, Wally is always the best host in all of Destin!!)

Alpharetta, GA
“Disappointing service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2013

I wanted to like this place as it's beautiful inside and it's right on the water. My glass of wine was nice and that was really it. I ordered the creole shrimp pizza because I was not very hungry and it was extremely salty. I wanted to inform the waiter but he never came back. He took our order, our food was delivered and we never saw him again until we had to flag him down to ask him to bring us our check. We did, however have a very nice man greet us as we entered the restaurant. I may give the restaurant another try.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
HRG32541, Public Relations Manager at Marina Cafe, responded to this review, 20 February 2013
I have sent you an email regarding your dining experience at Marina Cafe. I look forward to hearing from you, so that we can discuss your pizza and service.

The Marketing Team