“Food was good.”

Cuisines: Italian
KS
“Food was good.”
Reviewed 26 June 2013

We ate dinner here on a Friday night-the place was very busy. We shared a pizza which was tasty. The dipping oil they served with bread was really good. Mango Martini was yummy!!
I wasn't impressed with the service in comparison to other places we have been to in Destin.

• Visited June 2013

Orlando, Florida, United States
“Food was good. Value erratic.”
Reviewed 16 June 2012

My wife and I went there on 6-11-12. And while there was a 2 hour wait at the touristy places, such as Fudpuckers, there was no wait here. I have the veal parm, which was nice. And the garlic dipping sauce for the bread was killer. However my wife got a meatball appetizer. They said it was 2 meatballs at $4.95. What she got was one meatball, about the circumference of a half-dollar, CUT IN HALF! One tiny meatball was not what was advertised, and when I asked the server, she just kind of shrugged at me.

Otherwise pretty decent.

• Visited June 2012
Baton Rouge
“Decent little Italian place.”
Reviewed 18 November 2011

The food is good comfort food. The prices are good. The service is always efficient and friendly. It may look a little cheesy on the outside, but go on in!

Visited September 2011
Hampton, VA
“Are you keeping Guglielmo's a secret?”
Reviewed 4 April 2011

We were delighted to find great Italian food in a cozy atmosphere in the heart of all the high rise beach condos where we stayed last week. We went based on the one and only Trip Advisor review because Guglielmo's was close and we love Italian food. Where are all other reviewers? Are you saving this place for yourselves? Well, the secret is out - my Veal Marsala was teriffic and others in our group of five loved their pasta choices.

• Visited March 2011
New Orleans, LA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Italian food!!!!”
Reviewed 30 June 2008

I've been to Guglielmo's three times in my life. Every time has been a delicious treat. Dark, intimate atmosphere. Delicious, authentic Italian. I get the veal picatta every time I go. Tender veal in a yummy lemon-butter caper sauce served with a side of angel hair pasta. Great wine selection as well. I highly recommend this Italian gem.

1 Thank mbell1983